lattsdb - Animated Movie and TV Show Posters
For anyone interested, I created a website where I will be uploading all the animated artwork (fanart, keyart, posters, etc.) that I have accumulated over the years. For now, I only have the four Alien movie pages created. I will continue to create more as I have time. This is a pretty basic website as I have very limited WordPress knowledge.
Wow, thanks for reposting some of my posters!

Awesome!

You're the best!

Couldn't do it without you!

Thanks for the support!

At least, I take the time to re-work the art I find to make it work in Kodi.

Then I give credit to the artists who created the original artwork (when I can find that info).

You straight up just repost other people's work without acknowledgement.  Nice job!
@Klatue
Haha...I don't keep a record of where each one came from and who created it. If you'd like me to remove some artwork that you provided, just let me know and they'll be gone.
Here is a one list to refresh your memory.

Here's another list to help refresh your memory.

...and here is one more list to help refresh your memory.

WOW!!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
@Klatue Would have been nice if it was a link to the lists instead so we don’t have to scroll thru it all to get to the next post…
These lists are for Latts to remind him of the ones (he may or may not have remembered where he got them) created by me that he is or might be reposting in his database. This was not intended to be a resource for any other purpose. Sorry for the confusion.
@Klatue No worries mate but he offered to just remove any of your content so why make all of us scroll thru the list…
I've wrapped the lists in Spoiler tags. I hope that is acceptable @Klatue
Regards
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Klatue
Memory refreshed...thanks.

I have a lot of Movies with multiple posters, and I don't know which ones are yours and which are not since the links in your lists no longer work. Would you be OK with me posting a "Created by Klatue" (or something to your liking) under the posters you tell me are yours? If not, just let me know which ones are yours and I'll remove them.
Recent additions
A League of Their Own (1992)
A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985)
A Quiet Place (2018)
Recent additions
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001)
Ad Astra (2019)
Recent additions
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
American Beauty (1999)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
lattsdb - Animated Movie and TV Show Posters0