v21 Confluence (Omega)
Quote:when adding the address above as a source, i am not getting a zip file.....am i doing something wrong or overlooking a step or just a dipchit??

Hi,
if you want to install by .zip-file:

https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence/...master.zip
Should available from the official repository now.
Can confirm, am seeing it here now (Australian mirror, I presume...)
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
How can i add the Systembutton to the Menu?
(2024-05-04, 16:50)djtale2003 Wrote: How can i add the Systembutton to the Menu?
It's already there:

unfortunately not. With addons the entries stop.
So you've hidden it but want it back.

Edit userdata\addon_data\skin.confluence\settings.xml and change <setting id="homemenunosystembutton" type="bool">true</setting> to <setting id="homemenunosystembutton" type="bool">false</setting> while Kodi is closed.
I didn't do anything about it. At least not consciously

Kodi runs as Libreelec on the Raspberry. When I close Kodi, the Raspberry is off. I just changed the file, but after the reboot it is back to "true"
You'll have to ssh in, I think, manually kill Kodi, and then do it, as Kodi re-writes that file as it exits.

(I believe in the LE settings addon you can turn on SSH if you haven't already).
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence (Omega)0