v21 Confluence (Omega)
Officially released.

Testers needed for Omega.

https://github.com/Hitcher/skin.confluence

I've recoded Confluence to 1080p (it was originally 720p) and updated some textures that needed adjusting for this resolution but need more eyes on it.

Also added support for Video Versions.

Please report issues here.
Not sure, if you are interested in that, but would like to mention.

Confluence UI is not fully consistent, if using Libreelec.
The settings-submenu "LibreELEC" is displayed with Estuary style.

Thanks for keeping this skin alive
Looks fine to me:

I'm referring to the menu itself
What you see when you select LibreElec is an addon provided by the LibreElec team. It's this addon that supplies the skin files to provide the look, it's nothing to do with Confluence.
Thanks for your explanation

One last topic from my side and then I will stop to get on your nerves.
I don't know, if this is working as intended, an inconsistency, a bug or whatsoever.
Let me name it friendly suggestion.

Try to have a consistent view in all media databases (Movies, TV-shows, Music)
(Just as example) Select Media info 2
This view is available for most menus (Movies main menu, TV-Show main menu, seasons menu, episodes menu, in progress TV-shows, ...), but missing for some areas, e.g. movie sets, genre, years, music (artists, album,...)

Even if some menus will not be able to provide additional text-information, it would be consistent to have the same visible structure in all available (sub) menus.
Yeah, that's more a feature request than a bug which is all I'm really looking for.
Am about to start work on integrating the Omega changes to my own fork so will have eyes on this fairly soon with luck.  Have been moving a bit slowly as I have a hand injury happening...makes coding a lot harder!

The move to 1080 is great and much appreciated, although I will have to re-work some of my custom stuff to match - seems mostly to be adding 50% to the numbers Wink
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Yeah, multiply by 1.5.
I also added the grid overlay.

Yep, definitely handy - thanks!

Everything looks pretty good to me - certainly no major issues.

Only bug I have found so far is that if you have CU Lyrics installed (doesn't matter if it's selected as the Lyrics add on or not) - the lyrics come up as an overlay and can't be focussed or cleared.  There was a bug from well back - https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence/issues/173 ...I hacked in a fix for it back then - but something definitely gone wrong again (confirmed with stock Confluence with this PR)
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Actually one other minor fix that could be done is with the keyboard - the 'special chars' button actually leads to accented characters - to actually get to most of the special chars, one has to hit shift/caps lock:

...not related to your recent changes but has been an eye work for years...
Installed on LE 12 Beta 1 running a Pi5. So far so good. Great to have Confluence back, greatly appreciated.
(just to be clear on the keyboard thing - I just meant changing the label from `@#!*`to something else as those characters are mostly in the SHIFT list not the special chars list...)
(2024-03-24, 02:12)bossanova808 Wrote: (just to be clear on the keyboard thing - I just meant changing the label from `@#!*`to something else as those characters are mostly in the SHIFT list not the special chars list...)
Done: https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence/...c58a4d3d0d

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence (Omega)0