Trying to move & remove audio+subs info on Fanart view
Hi there, I'm an amateur to this, so my knowledge is limited to a point.
I wanted to show audio+subs info on the top, under the title, and managed to do so but now I want to remove the original label on the bottom and I can't get it, so if somebody could help me would be great.

Skin Settings > Media Views > Select Items to Show in Views > Audio and Subtitle Info.

If your moved Audio and Subs also disappear, you'll need to edit the visibility clause of your moved info.
If you have problems, post the part of script that you use to show the moved info and I'll fix it for you.
(2023-09-07, 20:40)ChocOranger Wrote: Skin Settings > Media Views > Select Items to Show in Views > Audio and Subtitle Info.

If your moved Audio and Subs also disappear, you'll need to edit the visibility clause of your moved info.
If you have problems, post the part of script that you use to show the moved info and I'll fix it for you.
hey there... do you by any chance also know how to center the media flags in fanart view?? can't seem to figure it out.
Linux Elementary, Kodi 19.4, Lastest Amber Skin
Android TV 11, Kodi 20.2, Latest Amber Skin
(2023-09-07, 20:40)ChocOranger Wrote: Skin Settings > Media Views > Select Items to Show in Views > Audio and Subtitle Info.

hey there... do you by any chance also know how to center the media flags in fanart view?? can't seem to figure it out.
(2024-02-01, 03:53)billyrene Wrote:

Is there a
<left>some integer</left>
in your moved info. If not add it.

Try changing it so it's obvious if it makes a difference then adjust as needed eg
<left>800</left>

Reload the skin or restart Kodi after the changes.

More info https://kodi.wiki/view/Default_control_tags
(2024-02-02, 01:19)ChocOranger Wrote:
(2024-02-01, 03:53)billyrene Wrote:

Is there a
<left>some integer</left>
in your moved info. If not add it.

Try changing it so it's obvious if it makes a difference then adjust as needed eg
<left>800</left>

Reload the skin or restart Kodi after the changes.

More info https://kodi.wiki/view/Default_control_tags

unfortunately it is not as simple as that. are you familiar with the inner workings of the xml of this skin? as you can see from the image above there are 2 sets of media flags. bottom left and bottom right. so <left>ing is not an option. almost everything in the view you see in the image above can be edited in the fanart xml but the footer, which includes the media flags, are take from includes.xml i believe and unfortunately there is nothing i can find to indicate the position of the media flags.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying to move & remove audio+subs info on Fanart view0