Kodi Log Location on 13.1 Ventura
Hello,
I'm a newbie Mac user (long-time Windows user) and have a Mac Mini 2018 running macOS 13.1 Ventura. I had been running Kodi 19.4 successfully for months until recently.

I have a problem with Kodi 20 and 19.5 but before getting to that I am trying to figure out where the Kodi logs are. I can't use the Easy method on the Wiki page because the screen goes black when I try to get into Settings in Kodi so I have to use the Advanced method and that's where I'm stumped.

I setup the desktop shortcut for Macintosh HD, so I double click on that and I have navigated to both the /Application Support/ and /Library/Logs folders but I can't find either a Kodi folder under Application Support (to delete user prefs after uninstalling/reinstalling Kodi) nor any log file called "Kodi.log" under /Library/Logs. When I try to use Search, all I get is "Kodi.app" and the Kodi 20 dmg file I downloaded earlier. What am I doing wrong?
You have to go into the user folder of whoever ran kodi. Macintosh HD -> Users -> username -> Application Supprt -> Logs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Log Location on 13.1 Ventura0