Studio icons - White and RecordLabel Icons (White) constantly fail to install
Hi

Running Leia with MQ8. Has been 100% stable. In that last week I have been prompted to install add-in Studio Icons - White first, then RecordLabel Icons - White. In every case installation reports as failed. Tried updating from Settings Addons, but same result. Prompt occurs every 20 minutes or so.

Advice greatly appreciated.

Debug Log included at https://paste.kodi.tv/xivevawico.kodi

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mike
@Mike11121

I don't know why, but I have problems with Studio Icons-colored. It always fails to install. Never saw anyone else report the issue, so always assumed it was an issue with my setup.

I have to go to my addons folder and manually delete the folder and download and install again.

In your case, go to C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\ and delete the two folders resource.images.recordlabels.white and resource.images.studios.white.

Then go to Settings>Add-ons>Install from repository>Look and feel>Images and reinstall the two addons.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Just noticed you have a number of Banned Add-ons (wiki) installed. You got a free pass this time, but in future, you will need to remove them before requesting assistance. They are the orange entries in your log.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-05-28, 09:29)Karellen Wrote: Just noticed you have a number of Banned Add-ons (wiki) installed. You got a free pass this time, but in future, you will need to remove them before requesting assistance. They are the orange entries in your log.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s)will be removed after this time.
Thanks so much for the help, and thanks for the heads up on the banned repos. I can't even remember why they were installed in the first place to be honest, and uninstalling them has made zero difference suggesting I wasn't using them anyway, so easy fixed.

Debug Log is at https://paste.kodi.tv/buzuhefizo.kodi

Thanks

Mike
(2021-05-28, 21:34)Mike11121 Wrote: Debug Log is at https://paste.kodi.tv/buzuhefizo.kodi
Thanks. That looks all clean. Did you follow my advice in my first post above? Did it work? Your new log does not show anything related to updating addons.
My Signature
(2021-05-28, 22:04)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-05-28, 21:34)Mike11121 Wrote: Debug Log is at buzuhefizo.kodi (paste)
Thanks. That looks all clean. Did you follow my advice in my first post above? Did it work? Your new log does not show anything related to updating addons.

Yes, I deleted the directories you indicated and restarted Kodi. As usual, it indicated that the Studio and RecordLabel addons needed installing. I accepted both and they seem to have installed fine. The directories have been recreated and so far no messages have reappeared.

Thanks again for your help on this.

Mike

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Studio icons - White and RecordLabel Icons (White) constantly fail to install0