Omega can't scrape or play files on NFS
I'm running Kodi on a Series X with a shared library (advancedsettings.xml) on a RPi and the files on an NFS share. Since the auto update to Omega I can't scrape to my library. After adding the source trying to play any of the files crashes Kodi.

Any clues on how to fix this?
I figured out today that I'm having the same issues with Kodi on Windows. I can browse the NFS shares just fine, setting content works it just doesn't 'stick'. The initial db migration runs and MyVideos131 is present, but somehow there is no library in Kodi. Browsing using files does not lead to a crash as on my Xbox. Did something change in the way Mysql works? What am I missing here...?
Is the issue that you cannot add new videos to the library, or that the library was empty after migration from v20?
A debug log wouldn't hurt.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Both actually. Even though I can see the db entries are there in MyVideos131. I'll post a debug.

debug:https://paste.kodi.tv/mibizuhiwi.kodi (did I do this the right way?).
So I dropped both the 121 and 131 dbase after exporting my library in Kodi 20.5. Restarted 20.5 instance (Linux) and let it rebuild the library from local files. No issues there. Then I started Kodi 21 (Windows) and let it migrate the dbase. MyVideos131 is created, but there is no library in Kodi. Trying to open movies results in error about the path: remote share, path not found or invalid.
There are signs in the log that something went wrong in the migration to 131 and the database cannot be opened for normal use.
Please delete the 131 database and try the migration again, with Kodi in debug log mode so we can see what happens.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(2024-04-22, 03:26)CrystalP Wrote: There are signs in the log that something went wrong in the migration to 131 and the database cannot be opened for normal use.
Please delete the 131 database and try the migration again, with Kodi in debug log mode so we can see what happens.

Here is the new kodi.log: https://paste.kodi.tv/vezicuhale.kodi.

Thanks for the help.
The obvious solution is to drop both 121 and 131 and start the Kodi 21 instance first (Windows, Xbox) and Kodi 20 (Linux) after that. So this is what I did. This creates a usable 131 and 121 database and everything runs fine on Xbox also.

The reason I'd rather use Kodi 20 is because my preferred skin, Pellucid, is not yet ported to Kodi 21.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Omega can't scrape or play files on NFS0