database on nas synology hs with kodi 21
since I upgraded to Kodi 21 (I was previously on Kodi 19 then Kodi 20.5), Kodi can no longer find the covers, films and series for me

since then I have deleted all my database on my synology nas (phpmyadmin)
and i reinstalled kodi on a fresh install

and kodi never finds me the covers, films, series

However, it worked perfectly before!
I work under Windows, and Linux (coreelec)

how I could solve the problem,
https://paste.kodi.tv/ugewasiwaj.kodi
Code:
SQL: [MyVideos131] The table does not exist

Looks like a database problem.  Suggest dumping the database, enabling debug level logging in Kodi system settings, and restart Kodi, trying to scan a movie source then post a new log.

scott s.
Deleting the myvideos131 database will make Kodi attempt the data migration again in the next execution. Make sure debug log is enabled, in order to capture the migration problems.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I have exactly the same issue.

Is there any chance you are using a Galera cluster aswell?

I recently changed my MariaDB Docker Swarm container, to a MariaDB Galera Kubernetes cluster.

I migrated the database to the new cluster, and started kodi (not realizing kodi got updated since last run on my work machine), the Database got updated, and all *_views did not get migrated. I can reproduce this.

If i migrate in the old database, everything works fine. Even when i then migrate the database to the new cluster.

Edit: The debug log CrystalP suggested lead me to the solution for my problem. (Should have thought about debug logging in the first place, DUH)

In my case the Triggers were not created because of error 1419 (insufficient rights). Looks like because log_bin was enabled on my galera cluster (for replication it seems) and log_bin_trust_function_creators was disabled, the cluster refused to add triggers.

changeing the log_bin_trust_function_creators to enabled (on) in the global variables the migration works like expected.

I double checked, and found that the normal database hase log_bin disabled completely. But from what i found it is needed for my galera cluster to replicate the data.
cd /pub/ && cat Beer

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
database on nas synology hs with kodi 210