Kodi Omega PVR Recordings short press context menu (Delete moved to More... items)?
I was wondering about the context menu change with PVR Recordings (in Kodi Omega Estuary); specifically, if you short press a recording, there's now a More... context menu item, where Delete has been relocated to? I know a long press will give you the full menu, but I keep wanting to have Delete on the short press, like it was before. Seems more intuitive to me in the PVR context.
> where Delete has been relocated to?

To the "More" submenu.
Thread moved to Estuary support
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2024-04-17, 14:32)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to Estuary support

@DarrenHill the issue is not specific for / related to Estuary. Context menus are coded in Kodi core, not skins.
(2024-04-17, 11:49)ksooo Wrote: > where Delete has been relocated to?

To the "More" submenu.

Hi ksooo, I think I read somewhere that you've been working on consolidating various context menus. I can only speak for me, but for PVR use, I would argue that Delete shouldn't be relegated to the More submenu. I use it constantly to delete PVR recordings after watching them. I guess others would have to chime in to confirm most common behavior on this.
Yes, content of the context menu for default select action „choose“ is now (also code-wise) the same for every video, including PVR recordings. Former, there were different code paths for PVR recordings and „other“ videos.

Just to explain what changed, not saying your request does not make sense. 🙂

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Omega PVR Recordings short press context menu (Delete moved to More... items)?0