Can I hide duplicate movies/tv shows etc.?
This isn't an issue where I've added the same drive twice, or otherwise have a library that needs cleaning. I have a local source with movies, and a remote source (on the LAN) with movies. These are 2 separate devices, with 2 separate lists of movies, but there is some overlap (and their own unique movies too). Now I could manually delete the movies that are duplicated from one of the sources to solve this issue, but I don't want to do that. The movies that are duplicated are so for good reason, there's the ones I want backed up, or there movies that for one reason or another I want locally installed on different clients. But nevertheless, it does result in duplicates when browsing through the video menu. I would like it if I could tell Kodi to prefer one source over another in those situations, but really any setting that tells Kodi to hide any movies with the same metadata of another would get the job done.

This is on LibreElec 11.06 running Kodi Build 20.3 on a Raspberry Pi 3B+

Thanks!
Movie Version is available with Kodi 21 Omega, LibreELEC 12. Currently only movies are supported

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337992
Yes, for the movies at least I think using "versions" would be the way to go.  Set one as default, then the other can still be accessed via a version select menu.

scott s.
I assume then that there aren't any solutions that don't require me to upgrade to a beta version? Guess I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it for t he time being. Glad its in the pipeline though!
Omega isn't a beta.
Fair enough. I was incorrectly conflating Kodi's version and LibreELECs.  My mistake. It does still make more sense for me, personally, to wait for LibreELEC to release a stable build with Omega than it does to setup my own install with another OS.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I hide duplicate movies/tv shows etc.?0