ISSUE: IMDB Trailers - Play Button Not Visible Matrix
Hello,

When using the IMDB Trailers addon in Amber, when I go into the info of a specific movie, the "Play" button is NOT visible. So the trailer cannot be watched:

The only way to be able to watch the trailer, is to do a "right-click" on the previous screen that lists all the trailers:

This happens in my Windows, iOS, and Libreelec Kodi Matrix versions. When browsing my locally stored media, the Play button is properly visible.

I looked at the code in DialogVideoInfo.xml. I don't have the skills to figure out how to fix, but I suspect the code is here:
Code:
            <control type="button" id="8000" description="Play/browse">
                <visible>Control.IsEnabled(8)</visible>
                <height>90</height>
                <width min="210">auto</width>
                <align>center</align>
                <font>Details</font>
                <label>$VAR[VideoInfoButton8]</label>
                <!-- Online item -->
                <onclick condition="String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID)">Action(Close)</onclick>
                <!-- Local item -->
                <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Enable.TMDbHelper) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID)">SendClick(8)</onclick>
                <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Enable.TMDbHelper) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID)">Dialog.Close(all)</onclick>
                <!-- tmdb helper active, path is not empty -->
                <onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(Enable.TMDbHelper) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.FileNameAndPath) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,musicvideo)] + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID)">RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,close_dialog=1134,playmedia='$ESCINFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath]')</onclick>
                <!-- tmdb helper active, path is empty -->
                <onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(Enable.TMDbHelper) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.FileNameAndPath)">RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,close_dialog=1134,playmedia='$ESCINFO[ListItem.FolderPath]')</onclick>
                <!-- Browse TV Show, embuary helper not active -->
                <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Enable.EmbuaryHelper) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,season)] + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID)">SendClick(8)</onclick>
                <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Enable.EmbuaryHelper) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,season)] + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID)">Dialog.Close(all)</onclick>
                <!-- Browse TV Show, embuary helper active -->
                <onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(Enable.EmbuaryHelper) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,season)] + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID)">RunScript(script.embuary.helper,action=goto,path='"videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/"',target=videos)</onclick>
            </control>

Is there a way to fix this? It is not the most user friendly when using either the remote control, or the touch interface. The "Play" button is visible in all other skins line Auramod. I tried to compare the two files, but the code is very different.

Please help.

Thank you.
I do have both the Emby Helper and the TheMovieDB Helper addons installed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISSUE: IMDB Trailers - Play Button Not Visible Matrix0