Solved Please - Can you bump a fix to Confluence to work with Kodi 21 RC 1 ? (was Beta 3)
Sad 
It didn’t work for me, try to install the .zip file and I get a: Failed to install due to an invalid structure

Trying to install on Kodi 21.0 on my Xbox 😢
It's now available from the official repository.
(I'm not actually seeing it yet in the official repo - but that's probably a mirrors/propogation/caching sort of issue and one imagines it will be along soon...)

[EDIT] Yep, there it is now!
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Hello,
I'm sorry but last version skin.confluence-v4.8.3.zip updated 2024-Apr-08 19:47 is not compatible with Omega.
File addon.xml content:
    <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.16.0"/>
Confluence 5 is available in the official Kodi repository.   I'm seeing some delays with it actually popping up in my list of available addons though, on various installs.  As above, I think that is some sort of mirrors/caching issue - it should be along soon!

Once that arrives, it's very much compatible with Omega.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Yes, there seems to be a problem with the mirrors or the bot that transfers it across.

Hopefully it is fixed soon.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Still not showing up in the official Repo here.
Yes, we still have a little glitch. We know what the problem is, just need one of the Server guys to fix it, which would take about 30sec, but none of them seem to be available at the moment.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please - Can you bump a fix to Confluence to work with Kodi 21 RC 1 ? (was Beta 3)0