• 15(current)
Beta Madnox (Omega Preview) (WIP)
Been busy myself, gonna see if i can check out the test version this weekend Smile
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21.0 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
Been almost a week... Any news, good or bad?
AnyoneHuh 

Mike, I've been using it, I don't "see" any issues thus far and been using it as is from zip. I've been chasing the broken weather addon that suddenly everyone is having with Multi-Weather. I've also been trying to sort out the slow load thing, so those have been my primary focus, but using your zip.

Once I get back from my trip, I'll be working more with it, but even remote, I have been using it, and thus far no issues.

Only one question though, on Nexus, even with MyFavorites active and DialogFavorites, DialogFavorites wins, I thought it was supposed to default to MyFavorites? Haven't had a chance to look at it.

Hopefully others feed back some info on your hard work for Madnox.. Smile

Either way, thank you for all you have done so far, it really is appreciated even if it may not seem that way.

Chris
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
Mike, I'm back on this after the weather thing workaround is in place. I'm on a Nexus 20.5 version and installed it there.

What is the mechanism that determines whether it uses: DialogFavourites.xml or MyFavourites.xml when both are present in Nexus since that is where it started? 

I'm going to trace the calls to both, but figured it is in the engine itself, I assumed from what I read that MyFavorites.xml would supersede if it was present, which it is, so curious why it is reverting to DialogsFavourites.xml instead.

Any idea?
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
Since I was trying to update both Nexus and Omega branches together I had not yet removed the old favourites dialog from either.

Any ActivateWindow(favourites) in Nexus that is still around or used will call that dialog instead of the new window (favouritesbrowser).
(Yesterday, 10:55)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Since I was trying to update both Nexus and Omega branches together I had not yet removed the old favourites dialog from either.

Any ActivateWindow(favourites) in Nexus that is still around or used will call that dialog instead of the new window (favouritesbrowser).
But the overrides directive is still in place, that doesn't go to the new file?

So just change out all ActivateWindow(favourites) to ActivateWindow(favouritesbrowser) and remove the overrides directive?
Mr. V's Original Source
I just realized that the common item in the menu customizer uses Favourites instead of favourites.

Try adding another override using:
xml:
<override action="ActivateWindow(Favourites)">
<action>ActivateWindow(favouritesbrowser)</action>
</override>
And see if it updates correctly.
(10 hours ago)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I just realized that the common item in the menu customizer uses Favourites instead of favourites.

xml:
</override>
XML Case sensitivity it seems?
Mr. V's Original Source
(10 hours ago)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I just realized that the common item in the menu customizer uses Favourites instead of favourites.

xml:
</override>
Yes, now it does... Stinkin' capitol letter... LOL.
Mr. V's Original Source
Ok, I'll update it to use the correct case then.

Python is case sensitive so I think the override action is looking for an exact match.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Madnox (Omega Preview) (WIP)0