(WinDash) PS5 User Interface *RELEASE*
@PatK The video is still up idk what you're talking ab...

2nd video was deleted on purpose for editing reasons.

You guys can take down this thread if you want I don't really care, I only released this for the people that was begging me to drop it since 2022.

To everyone else, Now you guys can see why I was hesitant to release in the first place. And no I don't have the original WinDash release.

Toyata12303 was gone for the same reasons I was gone for so long.

I'm no long replying to this forum thank you.
How can i contact u?
Can u give me a link of theme plss vicerar not replying 😭
I would really like to test it, it looks very good, I tried to buy and no payment method is working, would I be able to add another payment method like PIX
yoo do you still have the original windash files?
Please, please the link is broken. Can you post again? Is a great job. Thank a lot.
[font]Projeto maravilhoso!! Já estou acostumado a usar Playnite como tema do PS5, mas é simplesmente incrível e realmente traz a sensação de navegar na interface do usuário do PS5. Gostaria que o projeto recebesse muita atenção do criador, tenho certeza que seria muito bem sucedido, assim como estou esperando há muito tempo sonhando com esse projeto. Por favor, vicerarr transformar WinDash no Playstation 5 PC.
Em breve estarei postando alguns vídeos do projeto rodando jogos e aplicativos, é muito legal Smile[/font]
Wonderful project!! I'm already used to using Playnite as a PS5 theme, but it's just amazing and really brings the feeling of navigating the PS5 UI. I would like the project to receive a lot of attention from the creator, I am sure it would be very successful, just as I have been waiting for a long time dreaming about this project. Please vicerarr turn WinDash on Playstation 5 PC.
Soon I'll be posting some videos of the project running games and applications, it's really cool Smile
Hello, I haven't tried WinDash (Xbox/PS5), but would like to. If you could provide the links, that would be great. I'm willing to purchase if necessary.
New link pls
https://imgur.com/a/PnEsyoM

i am working on windash ps5 layout also release soon but i need help for game logo
ImageImage
Need Help For Adding Gamelogo file
Sad 
Hi, the link in the forum and the youtube video is not working anymore, can you provide us a new shop link please? thx
project is no more available so this time developing

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(WinDash) PS5 User Interface *RELEASE*0