Skin Background Art
Haven't played with skins since XBMC days, always just used the default.

Playing around with them today and I like the Aeon Nox, but main screen the background is just black. I see where I can choose my own art, or use fanart, randomize, etc... but is there not default artwork for the skin?

Is there a skin folder on there where I can go to and grab the art from maybe a previously downloaded skin? centralized art folder of sorts?
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
You can edit tat in Skin Settings/Setup the Aeon Nox main menu/(select menu you want to set background)/Select background
S@
Yes, I know where/how as mentioned in the OP. You kinda missed what the question was.  Smile
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
You may be running out of gfx mem, try to set for a simgle image and see if that loads.
Came here to ask the same question as the OP: are there artwork packs I can download?
(2024-04-11, 22:54)VanZan Wrote: Came here to ask the same question as the OP: are there artwork packs I can download?
Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Background Art0