Solved Pictures as background
(2024-05-07, 21:11)HydroDiOxide Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/ogoxapepeg.kodi

I hope this helps.

Thanks, I think I may know what the issue is. I have hopefully fixed this in script.copacetic.helper 1.0.16, which I'll push to my repo in the next day or two. For the Kodi repository, it may take a bit longer (1-2 weeks) to be adequately tested and approved by the Kodi team. Please let me know if you still have problems after you receive the update. 

In the meantime, it looks from your log, like the other slideshows (Global, Movies, TV Shows, Movies / TV Shows) are working, so hopefully you can use one of those so you're not stuck with a black background.
Cheers. Would it help if I installed from your repo to test or should I wait for the Kodi repo?

Just to let you know: everything works fine on Xbox Series X as well.
(2024-05-08, 14:07)HydroDiOxide Wrote: Cheers. Would it help if I installed from your repo to test or should I wait for the Kodi repo?

Just to let you know: everything works fine on Xbox Series X as well.
Depends how long you want to wait tbh - I will probably update it on my repo today / tomorrow. Kodi repo takes a while longer becaues I need to make sure the update is stable and the kodi team reviews, which can take sometimes a week or two.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pictures as background0