Change EPG Program Sizes / Time Sizes
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the size of the time frame in the EPG?
I have a lot of Music Videos in the EPG and all that displays is a little square with nothing written in it. I also use the YouTube plugin and there are heaps of shows that are only 3 or 4 minutes.
So instead of the EPG showing the next 2 and half hours with 30 minute intervals, I would like to make it something like 50 minutes broken into 10 minute brackets.
Thanks in advance.
Oz
I don’t believe so. But this is not an iptvsimple question so should be moved to general PVR section.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Ok, Thanks.
@OzDrDj
What you have requested is achievable at the skin level.
My own skin mod of Estuary does exactly what you are wanting here and has an option in the skin settings to set the amount of time you want to see on the EPG. There are a total of 5 options available, from 1Hr to 4Hrs. The 1Hr option is currently split into 15 minute intervals.
Unfortunately, the skin is currently only available from the GitHub for Matrix, although I have tested it on Nexus and found it worked with no issues. I do plan to hopefully up date things for both Nexus and Omega versions of Kodi and will change the 1Hr option to 10min intervals. Here is a link to my current thread that also includes a download link for Matrix:-
366117 (thread)

However, if you want this option to run on either Nexus or Omega right now, you can achieve this by creating a copy of the default Estuary skin and renaming the skin folder name and the name mentioned on the addon.xml file to whatever you want, then copy the newly named skin folder over to your addon folder which is located in the Kodi appdata folder. You will then need to make the following adjustments on the includes_pvr.xml file located within xml folder on your newly created custom skin:-

1) Search for the <include name="EpgGrid"> on the includes_pvr.xml file.

2) Change the value of the <timeblocks> and <rulerunit> tags to the following values:-
xml:
<timeblocks>15</timeblocks>    
<rulerunit>2</rulerunit>

These new values will then give you 1Hr of EPG data, with 10min intervals.
Then restart Kodi and enable your custom named skin, by navigating to my add-ons>>>>look and feel>>>>skin
Hope this info is of some use to you.
@Dumyat
Thanks for that. A Quick scan found those values and the Changes are Made. Now I can see the smaller items.
Thanks heaps for that. You are a legend.
Oz
No problem. Glad it worked for you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change EPG Program Sizes / Time Sizes0