• 4(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
@Samy76280 Please use a translation service whenever necessary in future posts, as this here is an English-only forum. Thanks in advance.
I love this skin I find it more intuitive than ah2. Very good work. Only a problem with the summary of movies and series that does not scroll automatically. I am obliged to go and read it in the information. Is there a solution? Otherwise perfect 👍
Hello, as they are?a someone happened that they can not install them due to an error in the variable skin script, does anyone know how to solve it?
(2023-07-26, 20:29)Samy76280 Wrote: I love this skin I find it more intuitive than ah2. Very good work. Only a problem with the summary of movies and series that does not scroll automatically. I am obliged to go and read it in the information. Is there a solution? Otherwise perfect 👍

Yeah, I think the autoscroll textboxes option is not working.
Is this possible in Movie & TV Hub?

*When your navigating tru the menu, the widget (the one that automatically load defends on the menu is highlighted) will not load automatically.

*But when when you move down in the submenu, it will show up (not just the upper part of the widget) without hiding the submenu.
(2023-07-27, 04:05)CouchGuy Wrote: Is this possible in Movie & TV Hub?

*When your navigating tru the menu, the widget (the one that automatically load defends on the menu is highlighted) will not load automatically.

*But when when you move down in the submenu, it will show up (not just the upper part of the widget) without hiding the submenu.

Looks like my request is granted. That's fast! Thank you.
But the menu alignment? I like more in the center & not moving to the left side like the widget. What do you think guys?
My problem is solved. Everything is perfect now 👏👏 thank you. very good work
It's true that I preferred the centered menu but it's not embarrassing
(2023-07-27, 12:12)CouchGuy Wrote:

But the menu alignment? I like more in the center. What do you think guys?

The slide up behaviour was always planned (that's why the widget fits so neatly underneath). Something similar was in an earlier pre-release version of the skin but I had to move it out to a temporary branch while I was working out a few animation issues. Your comment was more a matter of good timing than anything else - I've been working on that feature for several weeks.

The left alignment of the menu is here to stay. With all the other elements being left aligned, there is a natural expectation of a fixed focal point. Suddenly breaking that expectation by having the menu center aligned makes navigation feel unnatural and fatiguing -- it might look nice in a screenshot but it causes a lot of unnecessary eye-strain over longer periods of use.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
anyone else having trouble installing ?

i have installed this and AH2 so many times without issues but now keep getting a message something about script module .15 ( not sure exact message) not being met

i have jurialmunkey repo but skin variables or tmdb helper wil not install

tried nexus 20.2 and the latest 21

edit - had to change ---- System Settings, Add-ons, Update official add-ons from, Change to Any repositories

this worked Smile
I also noticed this in Movie & TV Hub.
When you're at the bottom widget then you press back, you'll go back to the submenu but the widget position doesn't reset. For that reason, you can't see the submenu widget untill you go down again.

I think it's also a good idea if the submenu text will go bold or something when it's highlighted to make it more readable because the text is small and very thin?
entra al repositorio y descarga el script desde ahí y después volver a intentar, yo lo solucione desde ahí
(2023-07-27, 14:41)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-07-27, 12:12)CouchGuy Wrote:

But the menu alignment? I like more in the center. What do you think guys?

The slide up behaviour was always planned (that's why the widget fits so neatly underneath). Something similar was in an earlier pre-release version of the skin but I had to move it out to a temporary branch while I was working out a few animation issues. Your comment was more a matter of good timing than anything else - I've been working on that feature for several weeks.

The left alignment of the menu is here to stay. With all the other elements being left aligned, there is a natural expectation of a fixed focal point. Suddenly breaking that expectation by having the menu center aligned makes navigation feel unnatural and fatiguing -- it might look nice in a screenshot but it causes a lot of unnecessary eye-strain over longer periods of use.
I like the new update, makes sense, thanks!
v0.0.9 - new animation in menu/submenu - now I get it why you move it to the left.
Is this fixable without upgrading my device? 😅
Everytime I open Kodi then click on the Submenu like trending movies. It feels like it freeze the display like 15-20 seconds. Then the blank widgets show up and the loading indicator. After that, when you click on submenu in different hub the blank widget and loading animation show up immediately.
But when you restart Kodi, that happen again...
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0