• 126(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
@CouchGuy
On Github in discussion we can now vote for the proposals. Don't hesitate to suggest that.
(2024-04-28, 04:30)CouchGuy Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey
Can you make a disc style widget? 😊
And it will animate when it's on focus. 😅

Lol, why are Kodi users obsessed with making things look a like a teenage girl's myspace page from 2005...
Would you like me to add some sparkly unicorn marquee text and maybe blast a song randomly too?

j/k j/k

I think this might be one of the few times where discart does actually make sense without it being completely over the top -- I'll try it out -- but I will say for certain that I definitely definitely definitely will not be making it spin under any circumstances...
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2024-04-28, 06:19)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2024-04-28, 04:30)CouchGuy Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey
Can you make a disc style widget? 😊
And it will animate when it's on focus. 😅

Lol, why are Kodi users obsessed with making things look a like a teenage girl's myspace page from 2005...
Would you like me to add some sparkly unicorn marquee text and maybe blast a song randomly too?

j/k j/k

I think this might be one of the few times where discart does actually make sense without it being completely over the top -- I'll try it out -- but I will say for certain that I definitely definitely definitely will not be making it spin under any circumstances...

THANK YOU! 🥰
@Matthius7
I just succeeded. Thank you for your help. Even though I didn't quite understand the logic, I ended up succeeding thanks to the recommendations.
Weird little bug. When I navigate through the Widgets, and press the return key to move the focus back to category, the list of Widgets does not always go up. From certain categories it rises well, but sometimes it does not rise and remains stuck where I was. It's only when I lower the focus in the Widgets that the list suddenly goes up. Odd. Do you have this behavior too?
Has anyone gotten "auto play next" working for episodes started from the widgets?
Hi,
I have troubles to install Arctic Fuse (or Arctic Horizon 2) with script.skininvariables.

"La dépendance de script.skinvariables version 2.1.9 n'a pas pu être satisfaite" i.e "Dependency on script.skinvariables version 2.1.9 could not be satisfied"  (1.0.0 for Arctic Horizon 2).

Debug log: https://paste.kodi.tv/yuvizowuso.kodi

Thanks
(2024-04-28, 08:31)imarco Wrote: Hi,
I have troubles to install Arctic Fuse (or Arctic Horizon 2) with script.skininvariables.

"La dépendance de script.skinvariables version 2.1.9 n'a pas pu être satisfaite" i.e "Dependency on script.skinvariables version 2.1.9 could not be satisfied"  (1.0.0 for Arctic Horizon 2).

Debug log: https://paste.kodi.tv/yuvizowuso.kodi

Thanks

Follow **all** the instructions in the first post.
Thanks, i found the problem: i haven't checked the [ Enable "Update official add-ons from: Any repositories" in Kodi Settings > System > Add-ons]...

It perfectly works. Wink
Delete. Figured it out!
@jurialmunkey, seems the correction of the bug where one could not naavigate to the widgets ( using classic layout and combine widgets mode) introduced a new bug where 
side menu > minimise home (experimenal topbar) +hubs+ library + settings  (using classic layout and combine widgets) ,focus is stucked on the quit button on the left inside , normally one would press up to go back to the home menu but when i do that, the focus comes back automatically to the
the quit button on the left inside 

apologies for the double posts, i don't see the edit button so that i can edit my posts
Ok, now when the issue with broken navigation in classic combined mode is gone, we can't navigate through widget groups anymore 🤦‍♂️
@jurialmunkey I really liked the virtual keyboard highlighter that was added some versions back... where the highlighter turns to a small diamond over the key in focus... the aesthetic made it feel like typing on a keyboard. Noticed it was recently removed. If it won't be any trouble could it please be an option... perhaps under On-screen keyboard size in Expet section of skin settings
(2024-04-28, 22:05)RefurbishedRooke Wrote: @jurialmunkey I really liked the virtual keyboard highlighter that was added some versions back... where the highlighter turns to a small diamond over the key in focus... the aesthetic made it feel like typing on a keyboard. Noticed it was recently removed. If it won't be any trouble could it please be an option... perhaps under On-screen keyboard size in Expet section of skin settings

I have no idea what you're referring to. Sounds like a display bug to me. Keys should have a circle highlight on large keyboard, or an underline on small keyboard.
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0