• 136(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
In some places there are strange brakes. Slowdowns when creating players. And with each episode they become longer. And these are problems with our native skin for tmdbhelper.
(Yesterday, 01:46)Rinicko Wrote: ImageImage

Can't stress how much I love this open path in dialog feature... the more I use it the more I appreciate it... allows me to reduce the number of widget items in homescreen by using the dialog for them... feels like a whole different viewtype.

It doesn't seem to work for submenus or custom submenus though, despite the option being there to select... any reason why that might be @jurialmunkey 🤔
Hiya, sorry for the stupid question, but were do I find this in the setup?
(Yesterday, 21:35)Chalklands Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:46)Rinicko Wrote: ImageImage

Can't stress how much I love this open path in dialog feature... the more I use it the more I appreciate it... allows me to reduce the number of widget items in homescreen by using the dialog for them... feels like a whole different viewtype.

It doesn't seem to work for submenus or custom submenus though, despite the option being there to select... any reason why that might be @jurialmunkey 🤔
Hiya, sorry for the stupid question, but were do I find this in the setup?

In customize widget page... when customizing a category, side menu item, option tray item or options menu item... if you make the shortcut a folder... or something with a list.. At the side, right under "Disable", you get the "Open path in dialog" option... if you select this, the items in the path will open in dialog as seen in images... you also get the option to toggle on and off the artwork
(Yesterday, 13:02)Liltune95 Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:02)Officer KD6-3.7 Wrote:
(Yesterday, 11:46)Rinicko Wrote: Kodi text is still visible in any title font... In my setup, I changed the kodi text font... I used Adobe blank text... you can find the .ttf file on google... when you use that, it'll replace the text with blank font

In the Includes_Info.xml file, try deleting lines 61 to 68. You'll find it under <include name="Info_Title_LogoLabel">

Here are the lines you need to delete

<control type="label">
                        <!-- <top>1</top> -->
                        <!-- <left>50</left> -->
                        <height>40</height>
                        <textcolor>$PARAM[colordiffuse]_100</textcolor>
                        <font>font_logo</font>
                        <label>KODI</label>
                    </control>

Looks great, Thanks!

Just realized the font I used was not Almond Nougat... it was Frostbites
but Almond Nougat looks good too
(Yesterday, 12:36)Rinicko Wrote:
(Yesterday, 11:46)Rinicko Wrote: Kodi text is still visible in any title font... In my setup, I changed the kodi text font... I used Adobe blank text... you can find the .ttf file on google... when you use that, it'll replace the text with blank font

In the Includes_Info.xml file, try deleting lines 61 to 68. You'll find it under <include name="Info_Title_LogoLabel">

<control type="label">
                        <!-- <top>1</top> -->
                        <!-- <left>50</left> -->
                        <height>40</height>
                        <font>font_logo</font>
                        <label>KODI</label>
                    </control>

Ohh that works even better... thanks!

With file i should edit if I want to change the font just for the title of movies & TV shows?
Hi @jurialmunkey
Is it okay if you can add a 'customisable shortcut folder' like the 'custom submenu'? Bus this one is we can use it as categories, submenu or in the main menu and have an option to open it in dialog? 🙏🙏🙏
(11 hours ago)CouchGuy Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey
Is it okay if you can add a 'customisable shortcut folder' like the 'custom submenu'? Bus this one is we can use it as categories, submenu or in the main menu and have an option to open it in dialog? 🙏🙏🙏

You already can.

Use something like library node editor or tmdbhelper to make a custom node, then add it as a shortcut and enable the dialog option.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(11 hours ago)CouchGuy Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:36)Rinicko Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:02)Officer KD6-3.7 Wrote: In the Includes_Info.xml file, try deleting lines 61 to 68. You'll find it under <include name="Info_Title_LogoLabel">

<control type="label">
                        <!-- <top>1</top> -->
                        <!-- <left>50</left> -->
                        <height>40</height>
                        <font>font_logo</font>
                        <label>KODI</label>
                    </control>

Ohh that works even better... thanks!

With file i should edit if I want to change the font just for the title of movies & TV shows?

first backup the default Font.xml file... In the Fonts.xml... copy and paste one of the fontsets at the end of it.... change the name.. for the font of movies and tv shows, it'll be under Standard Fonts... change the Main font.
(Yesterday, 11:46)Rinicko Wrote:
(Yesterday, 11:39)Liltune95 Wrote: Is there a way to remove "kodi" text when switching to default title text option. When you change to a different title font "kodi" text isn't visible.Image

Kodi text is still visible in any title font... In my setup, I changed the kodi text font... I used Adobe blank text... you can find the .ttf file on google... when you use that, it'll replace the text with blank font

<control type="label">
                        <!-- <top>1</top> -->
                        <!-- <left>50</left> -->
                        <height>40</height>
                        <font>font_logo</font>
                        <label>KODI</label>
                    </control>

@jurialmunkey Is there a technical reason for the kodi logo above the titles being there by default 🤔
(10 hours ago)Rinicko Wrote:
(11 hours ago)CouchGuy Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:36)Rinicko Wrote: Ohh that works even better... thanks!

first backup the default Font.xml file... In the Fonts.xml... copy and paste one of the fontsets at the end of it.... change the name.. for the font of movies and tv shows, it'll be under Standard Fonts... change the Main font.

Didn't understand much but I found it. 😅
Do you know any fonts which is much simpler, not so bold and wide?

I have 6 menu icons in my topbar and I wanted to show it all because it's limited to 5. Do you know where I can adjust that?
(9 hours ago)CouchGuy Wrote:
(10 hours ago)Rinicko Wrote:
(11 hours ago)CouchGuy Wrote: With file i should edit if I want to change the font just for the title of movies & TV shows?

I have 6 menu icons in my topbar and I wanted to show it all because it's limited to 5. Do you know where I can adjust that?

Make sure to backup the file

The one you highlighted in the image is for titles... you'll need to go a bit till you find "standard fonts" under there, there is huge, midi, main, mini, tiny, and hint.... The mini is the tv show and movies name.

If you're referring to the title font then I think the default might be best for not so bold and wide...

I don't think there's a way to change how many items display on topbar 🤔🤔... it's always 5 max
(8 hours ago)Rinicko Wrote:
(9 hours ago)CouchGuy Wrote:
(10 hours ago)Rinicko Wrote: first backup the default Font.xml file... In the Fonts.xml... copy and paste one of the fontsets at the end of it.... change the name.. for the font of movies and tv shows, it'll be under Standard Fonts... change the Main font.

Make sure to backup the file

The one you highlighted in the image is for titles... you'll need to go a bit till you find "standard fonts" under there, there is huge, midi, main, mini, tiny, and hint.... The mini is the tv show and movies name.

If you're referring to the title font then I think the default might be best for not so bold and wide...

I don't think there's a way to change how many items display on topbar 🤔🤔... it's always 5 max

Found it. It's in Includes_Home.xml
Ohh.. I always love this classic sidemenu with clickable search & option. Now I need to choose between fullscreen spotlight or this one... WHY @jurialmunkey WHY? 😂
(11 hours ago)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(11 hours ago)CouchGuy Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey

You already can.

Use something like library node editor or tmdbhelper to make a custom node, then add it as a shortcut and enable the dialog option.

Is it possible to add one that can accept commands... like ActivateWindow or RunScript e.t.c.... only viable option is super favorites, and it's very clunky at the moment, think it stopped being updated a while back. When using the custom submenus to run commands it does so smoothly, I think being integrated into the skin helps that... a version of that for categories would be ace...
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0