• 84(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
@latts9923 Thanks for working on this. How will this work when importing my skin settings backup? What I mean is that my process after updating the skin has been to do the skin reset and then right after that I import my skin settings backup to restore everything to the way I had it.
(2024-04-30, 00:36)latts9923 Wrote: @Shredder_guitar
@wags1
I reset the Video Info button back to MQ 9 on a skin reset by default because some users may not want the MQ 8 Video Info screen, but of course that doesn't help much for those that have MQ 8 selected during a reset. This also sets the "videoinfo" string in settings.xml on a fresh install.

I just created a new script that will run during a skin reset and will set the Video Info screen back to MQ 9 and alert you right after the skin reset is complete. Then you can go to your Top Menu and select the MQ 8 Video Info button to switch back. This will be included in the next update.
Excellent, ty sir

Circling back to another thing, Were you ever able to reproduce this on your end? Music cd artwork showing the previous disc if no artwork available instead of a generic disc (layout 7)
Screenshot of Nights into dreams soundtrack, but displaying previous song disc (FF7 Soundtrack) 
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
@wags1
Yeah, I didn't think about that. I use the MQ 8 Video Info as well and ran into the same problem. I can't think of a way to fix that after importing the skin settings other than what I've been doing...just select the default and switch back to MQ 8.

@Shredder_guitar
You're welcome! I think you'll probably still run into the same problem that wags1 brought up.

Hmm...let me try and reproduce this in music viz.
hi is there a option to add your own intro screen  thanks
@mollyrocco
Yes...go to SKIN SETTINGS ► GENERAL SETTINGS, select "PLAY FILE DURING SKIN INITIALIZATION" and select the file with the button below it that is now active.
@latts     many thanks for your advice
@Shredder_guitar I use Layput7 and I don't see that problem. Do you have it set for show disc only when available? (not sure that is the exact wording of the switch but it's something like that)
@latts9923 No worries, flipping that switch on/off is built into my update routine at this point... Wink
There is "Always Visible", "If Available", "Off"

Off = no disc is shown
If available = disc  is displayed using artwork found in files If no artwork, then no disc is displayed
Always visible = disc is always displayed both with and without artwork, If artwork exists, then the artwork is displayed on the disc, if no artwork then a generic disc is displayed with the artist name and/or the album name

Is this accurate?

I dug into this a bit more again and nav'ed to the screen below. I notice when music is playing that i have artwork for that it shows the discart to the side, when no discart there is nothing.. I tried selecting a disc on the lowest bar, but it any selected disc does nothing. It's almost as if i'm missing the assets for these items or there is a bad path to them....? I don't know where in the skin files that this texture would exist to confirm if the generic discs exist.

THIS!!....seems it only works for visualizations 4 and 5....all the rest (12367 3D) it doesn't work 
@Shredder_guitar “If available” is the setting I was referring to (obviously my memory ain’t what it used to be…🤣). When I have that selected I see a disc only if the image is found and see none if it isn’t. I don’t see the previous disc image as you described.
Hello, I have Aeon mq9 installed on Kodi Nexus. When accessing the menus, for example movies, series, music, etc., it takes a long time. Once you have entered, the next time is instantaneous. Has this happened to anyone and knows how to solve it to avoid this delay? Thank you
@Shredder_guitar
It looks like you have "LOGO IN CD" enabled and "DISC ART" set to "ALWAYS VISIBLE"...that should also work for style 6 of music viz. If you disable "LOGO IN CD" you should see the discart you selected in Skin Settings.
@wags1 , no worries, mine neither. Sounds like we're experiencing the same thing then...except in my case, if i run a playlist and the artist and disc change then (visually speaking) the previous album disc is displayed because that was the last thing in memory so the discart just doesn't update to anything else...theoretically.

@latts9923, I think there in lies what I'm after. I use layout 7. There is no "Logo in CD" option. I switched to layout 4 for a while and let it play playlist as I normally would, it seems this functions fine with showing a generic disc if no disc art available, so i would guess it's something to do with that "logo in CD" option you mentioned not being present in Layout 7.
@Shredder_guitar
I see what you're saying now. If you have "LOGO IN CD" enabled it hides the discart set in Skin Settings from layout 1, 2, 3, 7 and 3D. It's been fixed and will be included in the next update.
I didn't happen to notice that having that setting enabled in views 4 and 5, but yes that does appear to be correct I can see the generic cd in view 7 now aftering having that setting disabled in view 4. Thank you for fixing
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0