• 3(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
Some novice user having trouble manually installing the MQ 9 Multi-Mod. So with them in mind I have tried to create a way to install it from within Kodi.

The only way I could do it was to created a zip file that includes the original MQ 9 skin with the Multi-Mod already added. If you have not yet installed the MQ9 skin this will install both the skin and the Multi-Mod addon. Even if you already have the MQ 9 skin installed you should still be able to use this zip to update and install the Multi-Mod.

Download the zip file here then use the Install From ZIP option in Kodi.

I've done a couple test runs and it seems to work fine. Give it a try and let me know your results. Thanks.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
That is actually a stellar option!!! I'm impressed. I think that will definitely help folks out in the future. For myself, I was able to get it together on my end with everyone's help today. Thank you for the offer and hopefully by this time next year, I won't be a novice anymore. Not that I'll know it all but I am heading into IT classes in the fall and looking forward to learning so much more. I think I ask a lot of questions, A. Because I am just learning some new things this year with Kodi and B. I just enjoy soaking in all the data and learning to figure it all out.
Kind Regards,
Likewise, I created a zip that includes all the themes from both files linked in the 1st post combined into one zip. This can be downloaded here and can be installed using the Install From Zip method.
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.2 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.2.5
@wags1
You bet! I will eventually add Layouts 2-7 to music viz. I just added Artist Slideshow as an option to music viz. It will be part of the next update.

@Juan Mortyme
I had some trouble with some of the new music viz settings I added until I reset the skin. Does your Disc Art settings work correctly in music viz?

@davelee77
@Juan Mortyme
That may be an easier way for me to provide updates to the Multi-Mod...just zip the entire skin so that you can install it via my repo.
(2023-06-13, 14:31)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
I had some trouble with some of the new music viz settings I added until I reset the skin. Does your Disc Art settings work correctly
@latts9923
Good question, I'll check and get back to you.
(2023-06-12, 14:48)Wanilton Wrote: @marius37bv

[mod edit] questionable link here taken out.

Download the script with the fix to the issue, version 2.0.3.
@Wanilton 

I'm getting a "a 404 Not Found error" when I try the link.
@latts9923 Awesome! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into these mods. It’s really appreciated.
ummmm..... I broke my widgets (not really). Can someone remind me where to go the widgets are manual instead of always there? I was messing around and now I can't find the control, LOL
@RonnieG3

Down arrow 1x main menu item, enter in quick edit - there you find widget management (enter).

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2023-06-13, 19:47)Msdarkdiva Wrote: I'm getting a "a 404 Not Found error" when I try the link.

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to files.xbmcbrasil.net.
You might pass on this for now.
@PatK, we change our host, something is broken, and our support is checking to fix the issue asap.

Thanks.
@Wanilton - Thanks! Now how do I set the widgets to either off, manual, automatic, or Always on?

EDIT: Found it. Just hit Left to configure
Widget management, press the left arrow

(2023-06-13, 21:40)RonnieG3 Wrote: @Wanilton - Thanks! Now how do I set the widgets to either off, manual, automatic, or Always on?

EDIT: Found it. Just hit Left to configure

It is taking a bit to learn the new menu navigation…😁
(2023-06-13, 21:25)PatK Wrote:
(2023-06-13, 19:47)Msdarkdiva Wrote: I'm getting a "a 404 Not Found error" when I try the link.

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to files.xbmcbrasil.net.
You might pass on this for now.
@PatK @Msdarkdiva

All is fine again on our side, https working fine now.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0