• 85(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)
Is Cron not working anymore 😕 did i miss something?
@martinsvision
Cron for Kodi is still available...I forgot to post links in the Nexus and Omega threads for MQ 9. There is now a link to download the add-on in the first post. Thanks for asking!
There is a issue with "AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard" and "Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod v1.7.2" skin. I'm using Linux OS and Kodi 20.5 Nexus.
In the youtube plugin I tried to write a text but AutoCompletion don't work:

I tried to use Kodi 20.5 default skin and work correclty:

I tried to use the skin"Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod" and work:

it's the last version of plugin "AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard".

could be a Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod skin BUG?
Kodi v20 Nexus with Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod
OS: Linux Debian 12 bookworm on Apple Mac Mini Late 2018
TV: Samsung UE40C6510UP
Anyone having trouble with Multi Weather addon? Have multiple boxes went down same time but the people on the forum say its fine was wondering if it was somehow skin related 🤔
(2024-05-09, 19:11)martinsvision Wrote: Anyone having trouble with Multi Weather addon? Have multiple boxes went down same time but the people on the forum say its fine was wondering if it was somehow skin related 🤔

No problems on MQ8 or MQ9 mods on either of my Nvidia Shields but I did migrate to Omega last week.
@mjnman
For some reason the default code for MQ 9 had the auto complete code commented out. It's working now and will be included in the next update. Thanks for letting me know!
(2024-05-09, 19:11)martinsvision Wrote: Anyone having trouble with Multi Weather addon? Have multiple boxes went down same time but the people on the forum say its fine was wondering if it was somehow skin related 🤔

None that I've noticed... I'm on v 0.0.26 of Multiweather. Perhaps validate your api keys?
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
UPDATE #33 - This will update the skin to v1.7.3

Image Additions
  • I added View Type-38 (Multiplex) from MQ 8. Thanks to Gilogo for the request!
  • I added ten more animated menu bars...they are numbered 17-26.
  • I added a new plot setting to View Type-18 for Movies named "CONSENSUS AND PLOT", as well as a new plot setting for Sets named "PLOT AND EXTENDED PLOT". Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • If you had "LOGO IN CD" enabled in the music viz settings for layout 4, 5 and 6 it would hide the discart set in Skin Settings from layout 1, 2, 3, 7 and 3D. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • If you had "LOGO IN CD" enabled in the music viz settings for layout 4, the artist name would display on top of the clearlogo in the discart (if clearlogo was available).
  • View Type-16 was not honoring the "ACTIVATE PLOT ROLLING" setting in SETTINGS â–º SKIN SETTINGS â–º GENERAL SETTINGS. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I removed the "ACTIVATE PLOT ROLLING" setting in the Top Menu under "ORGANIZE". It was copied from MQ 8 and served no function. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The code for the auto complete keyboard was commented out in the original code. It is now working. Thanks to mjnman for reporting this!

*This update will require another skin reset for new settings to be forced to settings.xml. To keep from losing your current settings, make sure you export your skin settings (SKIN SETTINGS â–º RESTORE SETTINGS â–º EXPORT SKIN SETTINGS) before you install the update. After installing the update you will need to reset the skin and then import the latest settings export.
UPDATE #34 - This will update the skin to v1.7.4

Image Bug fixes
  • There were missing parentheses in the new animated menu bar code. Thanks to Min2001 for reporting this!
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod for Kodi 20 (Nexus)0