Mod Xonfluence Nexus Mod/Fixes
(2023-05-15, 20:36)MiamiBlues Wrote:
(2023-05-15, 20:18)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2023-05-12, 18:04)MiamiBlues Wrote: You can download the file here.

Sorry, I didn't notice that the OP had removed the link on purpose.
I can't therefore post a new link without his permission.

Go ahead, I dont mind. I just didnt want people to assume that I am a skilled skinner and get requests for things I cant accomplish. I just coded a few easy fixes. Thanks.
Thank you. You did a great job. And you got only positive comments (minus 1 we will ignore)
The download link is here

Thanks! I added the link to the first post. BTW, if you want to get rid of the Nexus text at the bottom right of the home screen, edit out the text in includes.xml line 1735. I didnt mean to leave that in.
Yes, thank you.
I removed that earlier on but posting the file/line reference will save quite some search time for others.
@jdig4240, since you are back (which is great news!) please allow a question. Your nexusfix mod has a /shortcuts folder. But when I tried to build menus/submenus/powermenu per script.skinshortcuts I found no control to do it.

In the last version published by @bsoriano (v4.1.5 github, the one which does not link to his repository) skinshortcuts were enabled for menus/submenus/powermenu (but not for widgets, he stopped short of that). Did you use the non-shortcuts version? And if you used the shortcuts version but deactivated them, how can they be re-acivated?
Can we ignore (not view) posts by certain users on this forum?
That feature would be welcome.
MOD, please kindly move if needed.
Wink 
Thanks for bringing these fixes, just have a minor issue,

Im getting duplicate year in title name using media info view with hidden ratings enabled(i like the ratings but it squeezes the title a little too much for me/cause title to scroll so hid ratings to get better overview of title)

Is there a way to fix duplicate year issue

Original dev(i think) had a fix listed under skin settings > general > miscellaneous but cant find such menu
Open settings.xml in addon_data and change to true.      <setting id="use.skinshortcuts" type="bool">false</setting>. Bart never finished widgets, so you cant set widgets with it on.
(2023-06-07, 05:07)spwc123 Wrote: Thanks for bringing these fixes, just have a minor issue,

Im getting duplicate year in title name using media info view with hidden ratings enabled(i like the ratings but it squeezes the title a little too much for me/cause title to scroll so hid ratings to get better overview of title)

Is there a way to fix duplicate year issue

Original dev(i think) had a fix listed under skin settings > general > miscellaneous but cant find such menu

I dont see any duplicate years. The ratings mod doesn't have anything to do with year, maybe its the addon your using?
Is anyone able to update the download link? I can't get to it.
OneDrive Link
Thankyou!

For me favourites was not working- fixed now.

Thanks for the work on this skin.
thank you for the mods. been a long time user of this skin.

observed the following bug.

freezes or logs out opening a USB device in Music.
opening the same device in Videos is fine.

Appreciate your response.
Thanks for sharing! Working great on Shield Pro and CoreELEC (Odroid N2.)
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Hi, does Favorites work for you with this skin?
I had It as shortcut on my remote and worked great with Original Confluence but in Omega, Favorites logic completely changed so Im looking a Confluence-like skin with a working support for It. Thanks.
@puppinoo2

A Confluence ZEITGEIST still supports favorites in Kodi 21

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=242892
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Favorites are working fine!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence Nexus Mod/Fixes0