Solved How to mark an entire TV-series video as watched/unwatched using the contextual menu.
(2024-05-03, 03:13)Karellen Wrote: Library uses a database, where all the metadata is stored.
Videos>Files is just a file browser, so many/most of the library functions are not accessible.

When I want to jump to a title in the library, I just press the first letter of the title on the keyboard, and I can jump to the general area. If you are quick enough you can press 2 or 3 letters and hit the mark quite quickly.
Obviously useless info if you don't have a keyboard attached Wink

You can also use the Filter and Search options in the left sideblade menu

One last thing:

Strange because using Videos>Files the "Marked as Watched" option appears and works if I deal with Movies Folders and Files in whatever level I am in - whether in the root or in several nested folders. That is why I thought and was misled that it would also work with TV series folders and only learned here that to mark TV series I have to go thru the Library->TV Shows->Titles section.
It might be because TV shows can be split across multiple sources but I don't have a definitive answer.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to mark an entire TV-series video as watched/unwatched using the contextual menu.0