• 4(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
Arctic horizon already shows the genre right in the selection box
Can't wait, looks beautiful...
Any Pic on how the home widgets will look? Thanks 😊
Super pumped for release.
I will do a fresh install of kodi and set it all up from scratch with this skin
Hi @jurialmunkey,

That's awesome! Already using Arctic Horizon since a long time and Arctic Horizon 2 is looking even better. Any updates on when can we expect this new skin to release? Just can't wait to try it out. 🙂
Hi @jurialmunkey 

can you tell me if you have any plans for intergrating the views available in Arctic Zepher 2?
this looks very nice cant wait to try it. Smile
Woww, what an amazing skin!

I love the way it looks, particulary this kind of popup info box: 👍❤️

Thanks everyone for all the kind words of encouragement! Big Grin

Here's a short video of the home screen and *some* of the search/discover features

Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Wow, just beautiful man - feels like a very considered progression from AH.

I noticed The Martian had a studio logo displayed yet multiple studios listed. I didn’t think this was possible. Currently overhauling my media library and this would be a welcome feature.
(2022-03-13, 06:57)Qirat77 Wrote: Wow, just beautiful man - feels like a very considered progression from AH.

I noticed The Martian had a studio logo displayed yet multiple studios listed. I didn’t think this was possible. Currently overhauling my media library and this would be a welcome feature.

It's because that widget is coming from TMDbHelper, so the items have separate properties for each studio. For the library you'd still need to have a single studio for it to work. However, it's possible to get the individual studio name via the TMDbHelper listitem monitor in the library, so I could add an option for that but it'd be slower (property would get set when the ratings do, so it'd be that same type of delay while it does the look up).
Understood. As much as it would be nice to have, I’d have to favour performance ultimately for my local library, so will stick to single studios. 🙏
I really like the new search hub! A question, which seems rather obvious, but just to check: Can you scroll back up to the search box, change the query, and the results will update?
(2022-03-13, 05:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: Thanks everyone for all the kind words of encouragement! Big Grin

Here's a short video of the home screen and *some* of the search/discover features

Damn, i wished i had such talents.
The those fluid animations on interactions and those button design let my mouth stay open for a while and i whispered 'wow'. i wish i had such talent...
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2022-03-13, 16:15)drinfernoo Wrote: I really like the new search hub! A question, which seems rather obvious, but just to check: Can you scroll back up to the search box, change the query, and the results will update?
Yep, if you've got a keyboard attached, you can type directly in the box and it updates as you type. There's a little delay because I'm testing with Tmdbhelper, but if you use library versions it happens almost instantly.

You can also click the box to open the keyboard dialog, in which case search starts once you close the keyboard - which is probably better for slower systems
@jurialmunkey

Any chance that Arctic Horizon will support Asian fonts? Particularly Japanese, I am subscribed to many Japanese YouTube channels and it’s a real downer not being able to read the video titles and and descriptions. Also the Tver (website for tv on demand catch-up) addon is impossible to navigate without Japanese support.

I am a huge fan of you skins but the lack of Japanese support has always been a disappointment Sad
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20