• 204(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
Hello guys!

I installed AH2 on my kodi (android TV) and I really like the style but I have a problem with the home menu.

Instead of the movie fanart/posters I have this image on every movie in my home.

For the TV Shows in the other hand It works perfectly. Has anyone experienced this?

It seems that on the screen saver I have the same issue. Titles are OK with clearlogo but not movie image Sad

Please help I went around all the settings but I can't find where to change that or what addon is needed

Kodi v21.0.1
AH2 v0.8.28
Android tv 11.0 0
OK sorry I found the solution Smile
The movie menu was set on the default widget (seems it didn't work correctly for the movies)now I'm using a tmdb widget and it works fine!
Hi all...
I'm one of the many still using AH2, which I like a lot!

I still have it on a Philips Android TV (Android TV 11), even if I installed Arctic Fuse on another Kodi installation on a Vero 5 OSMC device and I'm starting to tame it.

Yesterday, I noticed that Kodi on the TV had updated to Kodi 21, and have this myself now:
> Kodi v21.0.1
> AH2 v0.8.28
> Android tv 11.0

Question... I learnt a while ago that Jurialmunkey had stopped working on AH2, and on GitHub latest Version is 0.8.27...

Soooo... where did the 0.8.28 Version came from? I'm no GitHub expert, but cannot see it anywhere there...

BTW, thank you Jurialmunkey for the beautiful skins, which I learnt to appreciate for their efficiency, after being moderately addicted to Aeon MQ series, and to all contributors to this and Arctic Fuse's threads for the invaluable information.
Bye all...
Joe
AH2 is still the best skin.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
(2024-05-12, 11:00)Joe Daring Wrote: Question... I learnt a while ago that Jurialmunkey had stopped working on AH2, and on GitHub latest Version is 0.8.27...

Soooo... where did the 0.8.28 Version came from? I'm no GitHub expert, but cannot see it anywhere there...

It's in the Omega branch:- 

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...tree/omega
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...b6142e409f
Hi, I'm trying to install artic horizon 2 and I'm getting the error "The dependency for script.module.jurialmunkey version 0.1.9 cannot be satisfied."
I have directly downloaded the zip file from https://github.com/jurialmunkey/script.skinvariables but it still gives an error.
Any solution for this?
Thank you
PS: The equipment is a xiaomi tv box s 2 gen. with Kodi 20.5 and I have also tried it with kodi 21.
(2024-05-13, 16:44)Sarjul Wrote: Hi, I'm trying to install artic horizon 2 and I'm getting the error "The dependency for script.module.jurialmunkey version 0.1.9 cannot be satisfied."

Have you followed the Install Instructions in the first post? You need to follow them exactly.
(2024-05-14, 01:53)ChocOranger Wrote:
(2024-05-13, 16:44)Sarjul Wrote: Hi, I'm trying to install artic horizon 2 and I'm getting the error "The dependency for script.module.jurialmunkey version 0.1.9 cannot be satisfied."

Have you followed the Install Instructions in the first post? You need to follow them exactly.

Hello, I have followed the instructions in order and still, I cannot install the skin. I do not know what to do
If you get a dependency error then you can't have done this from the instructions:

2. Enable "Update official add-ons from: Any repositories" in Kodi Settings > System > Add-ons
You must clean Kodi before updating the skins, cache, addon packages
Solved. I had to enable the update from any source option. Thank you very much to everyone for your help.
  • 204(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20