• 454(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2024-05-15, 15:56)minhgi Wrote: You might want to check either under kodi setting or the addon.

Thanks for the help but unfortunately it's still the same. It seems related to the screen where the resume option is available, however only via any widget where resuming movies is an option. I've tried this through only having this skin and plexkodiconnect installed which hosts my movies. None of the other skins replicate the same issue using the same widgets or addons. I'm running this on the NVIDIA S 2019 Pro but I don't think that would make a difference. Thanks again. Smile
(Yesterday, 09:40)Hashybot Wrote:
(2024-05-15, 15:56)minhgi Wrote: You might want to check either under kodi setting or the addon.

Thanks for the help but unfortunately it's still the same. It seems related to the screen where the resume option is available, however only via any widget where resuming movies is an option. I've tried this through only having this skin and plexkodiconnect installed which hosts my movies. None of the other skins replicate the same issue using the same widgets or addons. I'm running this on the NVIDIA S 2019 Pro but I don't think that would make a difference. Thanks again. Smile
Are you talking about local content or an addon? If it's an addon, which addon is it?
  • 454(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0