Req LG webos skin Help me to MOD!
Wink 
Help me to add son views to my theme please, im noob i just draw and change some icons, mouse and colors of Destiny skin by Jagger, but this skins have limited views maybe 2 o 3 on music, and apps, if anybody wan help me ill send a copy the skin.

Here is where i want to add views

Mockup in progress

(2018-10-19, 06:19)allanjoel Wrote:
Help me to add son views to my theme please, im noob i just draw and change some icons, mouse and colors of Destiny skin by Jagger, but this skins have limited views maybe 2 o 3 on music, and apps, if anybody wan help me ill send a copy the skin.
There is quite a lot of windows that utilizes views (addonbrowser, myvideonav, mymusicnav, my pics etc.). Adding views to music is done in MyMusicNav.xml for example. Adding views can be a bit difficult (especially making them look good in various scenarios). But try playing around with the xml files.
(2018-10-19, 06:19)allanjoel Wrote: Help me to add son views to my theme please
Your google image file doesn't work. Upload it to imgur.com via the 'i' button in the editor menu bar. I also normalized your post text.
(2018-10-19, 13:23)Klojum Wrote:  

Sorry i dont know how to edit the post but here are the imagens:

this are the views on the skin

This is a view mockup that i want to code:

gib download link pls
(2023-07-08, 12:15)youraveragekryptfan Wrote: gib download link pls

Check the date of the forum/post you are reacting to.
It's highly unlikely people will respond after almost 5 years.
Scripts and/or addons will certainly be outdated.

Also, typing infantile spelling will not work.
I can help! I'm good at coloring and making themes
(2023-07-09, 10:07)youraveragekryptfan Wrote: I'm good at coloring and making themes

You mean your mommy got you a brand new crayon set..?
Don't insult us. This is only getting you closer to having your forum account banned.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LG webos skin Help me to MOD!0