Release System 47 - Star Trek LCARS ScreenSaver
Is it possible to turn off the sound? I love this screensaver but the sound drives me crazy ...
I can add a option to mute when playing screensaver.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thank you for the fast response. That sounds great!
@Lunatixz

Do you know if there is any chance that the LCARS System 47 Screensaver will be updated to work with Kodi v19?

I used it on my OSMC Vero 4K boxes a few years ago & do miss it.
Thank you.
@theoldfart sorry for not getting back to you sooner; I'll push an update this week. THX
@Lunatixz

Thank you, that is good news.
My OSMC Vero4K+ is now updated to Kodi 20.2
Hope the Screensaver will work on that version.
@Lunatixz

I would appreciate you posting when it is available, here in my thread, in case I miss seeing it somewhere else.
Thank you.
(2023-08-10, 23:55)theoldfarter Wrote: @Lunatixz

I would appreciate you posting when it is available, here in my thread, in case I miss seeing it somewhere else.
Thank you.

beta repo updated. Make sure to have an updated version of my repo marked (master). THX
@Lunatixz

Thank you for that but how to find it or activate it is beyond my limited knowledge of all things Kodi. I am 76 & prone to forget things. lol.
What I had done in the past to get the Screen Saver onto my OSMC Vero 4K boxes, was through the OSMC Skin/Settings/Interface/Screensaver/Screensaver mode/Get more.
I would scroll through the list and choose the LCARS one.

It was removed from the list many months ago. If you can give me a link to what he would need, I can email it to Sam, who is the owner of OSMC https://osmc.tv/about/
so I can ask him to add the updated Screen Saver to the list. He is very active in the OSMC forum https://discourse.osmc.tv/

I appreciate your effort for this OldFart Smile
I asked on the OSMC Community Forum for help getting the ScreenSaver and one of the Moderators there, who has helped me previously, gave me a link to the updated Repository and some instructions on installing it.

I did so today and report that I am now back on the bridge of the Enterprise NCC-1701

Thank you for updating it @Lunatixz
Updated to include random system47 YouTube videos, with an option to play a single downloaded file.
Also includes holiday themed videos Nov 23rd (Dr. Who day) and Dec 25th (Xmas LCARS).

Supported YouTube players: YouTube, Tubed, Invidious

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
System 47 - Star Trek LCARS ScreenSaver0