LG Smart Tv WebOs
negative
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
ok but in the future there could be or I have to get an android box thanks
unlikely: start here: pick the right kodi box
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
podrá habilitar el uso para este tipo de dispositivo lg smart webOS gracias
Please note that this is an English forum only. You can add any Google Translations in your post(s) where necessary.
Also do not double-post your request. We can read all single posts just fine.

And no, there won't be an official Kodi version for WebOS anytime soon as far as I know.
Hello Everyone,

I have purchase an LG smart TV where it came with LG WEBOS. Where searching in LG app store I couldn't able to find Kodi App for my TV. I would like to know how can get for my LG WebOS TV. I need help here where I don't wanna jailbreak / root my device cause i just bought it.

Thanks.
There is no version of Kodi that will run on WebOS
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
but there ain't any other way to get it done except of jailbreak or root the device...?  Sad
No.
(2019-02-03, 08:52)AsimRasheed Wrote: but there ain't any other way to get it done except of jailbreak or root the device...?  Sad

Even those won't work, as noted above there is no WebOS version of Kodi period.

You'll have to buy a suitable device and plug it into the HDMI port like most other people. Your thread titling also wrong - WebOS isn't Android.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I have XBOX One X where I have installed Kodi in it and working perfectly fine. But my concern is within the WebOS. Lets hope one day from Kodi team will come up with release for WebOS as well.
Thread moved to OS independent
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Brick 
Any update on KODI app for LG WebOS?
No. And I wouldn't count on any more updates on this subject any time soon.
[font][font]hola abro aqui este hilo por que soy nuevo y no veo donde ponerlo necesito que alguien me ayude o me explique por que no puedo instalar kodi en [/font][/font][font][font] LG webOS y no me sirve que no tenga android por que por lo que veo tiene varias plataformas pero yo flico que una marca tan famosa como LG no aya soporte ni app para esta marca[/font][/font]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LG Smart Tv WebOs0