• 42(current)
Bug reports
(2024-04-28, 01:44)burcs Wrote: I'm on kodi 19.1 Win7. Just noticed special characters aren't displaying properly, or at all rather. I think I'm using the default font (deja vu sans?), or at least don't remember changing it to that. The .nfo file was scraped and exported by kodi that I checked it against.
Try changing to the Arial based font.
(2024-04-28, 10:04)Hitcher Wrote:
(2024-04-28, 01:44)burcs Wrote: I'm on kodi 19.1 Win7. Just noticed special characters aren't displaying properly, or at all rather. I think I'm using the default font (deja vu sans?), or at least don't remember changing it to that. The .nfo file was scraped and exported by kodi that I checked it against.
Try changing to the Arial based font.
No change. Opening the .nfo file in Wordpad shows this, the double comma is somehow one character. I tried opening character map, choosing deja vu sans and copying/pasting the "ä" and saving it as unicode, but still no luck.

Ah, so this isn't a skin issue. Best post this somewhere else.
(2024-04-28, 12:47)Hitcher Wrote: Ah, so this isn't a skin issue. Best post this somewhere else.

Yeah it was PEBKAC, didn't even think to check other Swedish artists first. But this one I had to copy/paste the bio and guess saving it borked it. Usually opening in WordPad and saving fixes it.

I did find a typo in the choose art dialogue box, should be "fanart2" I'm guessing. kodi 19.1

Yeah but I think that's one you've added using 'Add art type'.
(2024-05-09, 19:49)Hitcher Wrote: Yeah but I think that's one you've added using 'Add art type'.

Possible, but I can't recall ever using the add art thing. I have tried other skins, but always reverted back. Maybe one of those did it? I may just go the nuclear route and start from scratch.
(2024-05-10, 03:12)burcs Wrote: I may just go the nuclear route and start from scratch.
It will come up again until you find the mispelt fanart2 in your folders.
Do a global search on your files.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5