• 5(current)
Broken Multi Weather
here's an updated version that should fix the issue:
edit: see https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3085935

it would be great if some of you could test it and let me know if it works for you.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for update @ronie
v0.0.7 - fix yahoo weather again
(2022-02-09, 14:22)ronie Wrote: it would be great if some of you could test it and let me know if it works for you.

I installed your update and can confirm that it works, at least partly. I can see the current weather for Sunnyvale, CA. My present location (that I entered) however is a good 9000km east of Sunnyvale. Same on another machine where I did a fresh install with your update.
Same as @leschranz, the add-on works, but I now have the weather for Sunnyvale, which is around 4900km from here.  Nicer weather though!
Did some more testing... I re-selected my location, and the add-on stores it as expected.  When I am on the main screen, it says "Sunnyvale" and has the Sunnyvale weather and time.  When I enter the weather menu (full-screen), at the top it mentions my location, but the weather and time is that of Sunnyvale.  If I enter a second location and select it (while in full-screen) the location at the top changes for the correct one, and weather is "refreshed"... to the same Sunnyvale weather..
Not working for me, I'll try to get logs.
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
Get also weather for Sunnyvale. Something working wrong, the settings.xml looks correct with same coordinates as before update.
(2022-02-09, 16:10)sus67 Wrote: Get also weather for Sunnyvale. Something working wrong, the settings.xml looks correct with same coordinates as before update.

Here the log file (enable logging ON): https://paste.kodi.tv/ecocazuhiw.kodi
The 007 update worked for me. I installed the zip file, entered the Weather app and clicked "refresh". Correct temp and City displayed.
I updated and it shows the weather for Sunnyvale instead of my location.
https://paste.kodi.tv/cepapenusi
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
ok, thanx for testing, i'm looking into the Sunnyvale problem now.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
i was able to reproduce that issue and managed to fix it.

new version available for testing: weather.multi-0.0.8.zip
I had to completely uninstall and reinstall v0.0.7. Now it indicates the correct town, but these temps are too nice to be for my area!

As always ronie, we appreciate your efforts.

tobor
(2022-02-09, 16:44)ronie Wrote: i was able to reproduce that issue and managed to fix it.

new version available for testing: weather.multi-0.0.8.zip
008 works, thx.

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Weather0