• 4(current)
Mod Artic Zephyr 2 pkscout mod
@pkscout if you want to do me a favour, make it happen that the text of the home menu and submenu uses the highlight color. Please!
(2020-07-03, 15:15)puenktchen Wrote: @pkscout if you want to do me a favour, make it happen that the text of the home menu and submenu uses the highlight color. Please!
+1
(2020-07-03, 10:51)berkhornet Wrote: Having got the EPG working, I investigated further.

In Matrix, the ability to set reminders was added. Based on the Estuary skin, the following changes add a "Reminder" icon to the EPG

1. Insert the following into Includes_View_50_List.xml at line 903:

<control type="image" id="2">
                <aspectratio align="right">keep</aspectratio>
                <top>5</top>
                <width>517</width>
                <height>24</height>
                <texture colordiffuse="$PARAM[fgcolor]">indicator/reminder.png</texture>
                <visible>ListItem.HasReminder</visible>
                <visible>$PARAM[visible]</visible>
            </control>

2. Add a reminder icon to the media/indicator folder. I have a created an icon and can send to you.

If you want to include this, and some other similar changes I've seen, into your skin mod let me know
I'll keep this in mind, but I guess I'm still holding out hope that jurialmunkey will continue the official version into Matrix. So for now I only want to do fixes for broken things, not new features.  I don't know that I'm ready to have my mod become the unofficial version that survives into Matrix.  That said, if you want to do a pull request on my github repo for the skin mod, that would be fine.  Just make sure and do the pull request against the Matrix branch (main and next-version are Leia).
(2020-07-03, 15:15)puenktchen Wrote: @pkscout if you want to do me a favour, make it happen that the text of the home menu and submenu uses the highlight color. Please!
I get wanting that, but it's likely a pretty big change.  I'm not saying no, but I am saying "not very likely."
@pkscout

we changed from Estuary Leia Mod (pkscout) to awesome AZ 2 (pkscout) -> settings AZ 2.xml

Would be nice to support 3 open matters in the future, green marked in the below pics.

Thank you

(2020-07-03, 20:59)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-07-03, 10:51)berkhornet Wrote: Having got the EPG working, I investigated further.

In Matrix, the ability to set reminders was added. Based on the Estuary skin, the following changes add a "Reminder" icon to the EPG

1. Insert the following into Includes_View_50_List.xml at line 903:

<control type="image" id="2">
                <aspectratio align="right">keep</aspectratio>
                <top>5</top>
                <width>517</width>
                <height>24</height>
                <texture colordiffuse="$PARAM[fgcolor]">indicator/reminder.png</texture>
                <visible>ListItem.HasReminder</visible>
                <visible>$PARAM[visible]</visible>
            </control>

2. Add a reminder icon to the media/indicator folder. I have a created an icon and can send to you.

If you want to include this, and some other similar changes I've seen, into your skin mod let me know
I'll keep this in mind, but I guess I'm still holding out hope that jurialmunkey will continue the official version into Matrix. So for now I only want to do fixes for broken things, not new features.  I don't know that I'm ready to have my mod become the unofficial version that survives into Matrix.  That said, if you want to do a pull request on my github repo for the skin mod, that would be fine.  Just make sure and do the pull request against the Matrix branch (main and next-version are Leia).

@pkscout. That’s fine. I’m a real novice at github. I’ll continue to make local changes and submit pull requests when I’ve worked out how!

Meanwhile further testing has not shown up anything apart from new Matrix functionality that has been added to Estuary.

@puenktchen 

I've been looking at the home screen xml for other reasons. To change the colour of the home menu items you need to change Includes_Home.xml.

Lines 119-121 define colour of unfocussed items:
            <focusedcolor>main_fg_30</focusedcolor>
            <selectedcolor>main_fg_30</selectedcolor>
            <textcolor>main_fg_30</textcolor>

Lines 136-138 define colour of the focussed item:
            <focusedcolor>main_fg_100</focusedcolor>
            <selectedcolor>main_fg_100</selectedcolor>
            <textcolor>main_fg_100</textcolor>

I don't know why there are 3 entries for each item; I do know that if you change all of them the colour of the menu item will change!

Hope this helps
Hello,

I get unwanted weather screen with Corner icons  (= Power / Settings / Search) for main menu, an OK-click brings desired context menu.

Does anyone have a solution to eliminate the "weather" effect of Corner icons, please.
Thank you.

Is there any way to add channel numbers to the PVR list screen and secondary channel list that you open by long pressing OK button while watching? It's pretty much the only feature missing from AZ skins that always forced me to use some other skins
I've pushed 0.6.100 to my Matrix skin repo.  This includes the PVR reminder and catchup icons (thanks to @berkhornet for that).  At this point I think that gets my AZ2 mod working fine in Matrix. I have no idea what the plans are for AZ2 going forward, but if nothing else this gives those of you who want to keep using it one more major Kodi version of function.
(2020-07-08, 19:29)pkscout Wrote: I've pushed 0.6.100 to my Matrix skin repo.  This includes the PVR reminder and catchup icons (thanks to @berkhornet for that).  At this point I think that gets my AZ2 mod working fine in Matrix. I have no idea what the plans are for AZ2 going forward, but if nothing else this gives those of you who want to keep using it one more major Kodi version of function.
An icon for catchup tv is already there. It's right over the image control that berkhornet has created. Just look at the visibility condition.So now there are two icons for the same thing. (the original one looks nicer imho)
(2020-07-08, 20:18)puenktchen Wrote:
(2020-07-08, 19:29)pkscout Wrote: I've pushed 0.6.100 to my Matrix skin repo.  This includes the PVR reminder and catchup icons (thanks to @berkhornet for that).  At this point I think that gets my AZ2 mod working fine in Matrix. I have no idea what the plans are for AZ2 going forward, but if nothing else this gives those of you who want to keep using it one more major Kodi version of function.
An icon for catchup tv is already there. It's right over the image control that berkhornet has created. Just look at the visibility condition.So now there are two icons for the same thing. (the original one looks nicer imho)
Sorry about that. My Matrix setup in development is very, very bare bones, so I didn't really have anyway to test any of that.  I've removed the newer, duplicate catchup icon and pushed out an update.
hi pkscout, it would be great if you can add less background transparency to e.g. DialogPVRChannelsOSD.

even if i set "Darker with dark dialogs" i find that the text is hard to read. (the background has to much transparency)

best regards
(2020-07-12, 20:04)plonster76 Wrote: hi pkscout, it would be great if you can add less background transparency to e.g. DialogPVRChannelsOSD.

even if i set "Darker with dark dialogs" i find that the text is hard to read. (the background has to much transparency)

best regards
I'm at a point where I'm just focusing on making sure this works in Matrix for people who want to keep using Arctic Zephry2 when Matrix moves to release (whenever that is).  Honestly, for my own use, I switched over to Arctic Horizon.  The skin is much simpler and cleaner (both for use and trying to understand the code).
(2020-07-12, 22:36)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-07-12, 20:04)plonster76 Wrote: hi pkscout, it would be great if you can add less background transparency to e.g. DialogPVRChannelsOSD.

best regards
I'm at a point where I'm just focusing on making sure this works in Matrix for people who want to keep using Arctic Zephry2 when Matrix moves to release (whenever that is).  Honestly, for my own use, I switched over to Arctic Horizon.  The skin is much simpler and cleaner (both for use and trying to understand the code).
Arctic Horizon doesn't work with Matrix though, does it? I tried installing it through the Jurial beta Matrix depo, but that throws a dependency error.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artic Zephyr 2 pkscout mod0