• 135(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2024-05-16, 01:46)Rinicko Wrote: ImageImage

Can't stress how much I love this open path in dialog feature... the more I use it the more I appreciate it... allows me to reduce the number of widget items in homescreen by using the dialog for them... feels like a whole different viewtype.

It doesn't seem to work for submenus or custom submenus though, despite the option being there to select... any reason why that might be @jurialmunkey 🤔

The same. Yeah, it doesn't work on submenu. I'm planning create another that maximize that option if I have time.

I tried it here. I'm using Arctic Fuse default icons for my custom categories. Wishing that the background is a little darker to make the icons more visible. @jurialmunkey
(2024-05-16, 01:31)Rinicko Wrote:
(2024-05-16, 00:33)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2024-05-15, 18:07)Rinicko Wrote: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I like it! What font are you using here?

Hi @jurialmunkey
Is the widget behavior in this setup the same when using submenu as widget or it automatically load in background? I want to try this. Thank you.

Text Font is called Rasa... downloaded from google

Title Font is called Almond Nougat... downloaded it from fontspace .com

Using submenus as widget will not load in background, only when you highlight them... to avoid loading when you don't need them(saw this on github).... but submenus widget will always load in background... loading sequence will depend on how you set your categories.... Also In that setup (combined mode)... using submenus as widget is a bit hit or miss...
How do I go about changing the title font after downloading the zip.
(2024-05-16, 07:34)Liltune95 Wrote:
(2024-05-16, 01:31)Rinicko Wrote:
(2024-05-16, 00:33)CouchGuy Wrote: I like it! What font are you using here?

Hi @jurialmunkey
Is the widget behavior in this setup the same when using submenu as widget or it automatically load in background? I want to try this. Thank you.

Text Font is called Rasa... downloaded from google

Using submenus as widget will not load in background, only when you highlight them... to avoid loading when you don't need them(saw this on github).... but submenus widget will always load in background... loading sequence will depend on how you set your categories.... Also In that setup (combined mode)... using submenus as widget is a bit hit or miss...

Hi!

I just answered this over at GitHub:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...2113444128

Also make sure to read Jurial’s comment below about git to automate the process and avoid manually replacing the Font.xml file after every skin update.

Let me know if you need help with anything else while setting this up!
(2024-05-16, 08:59)Officer KD6-3.7 Wrote:
(2024-05-16, 07:34)Liltune95 Wrote:
(2024-05-16, 01:31)Rinicko Wrote: Text Font is called Rasa... downloaded from google

Hi!

Also make sure to read Jurial’s comment below about git to automate the process and avoid manually replacing the Font.xml file after every skin update.

Hi, In your github reply, you said to copy the font .ttf file to .kodi > media > font folder... but this doesn't work... it only works when the files are in .kodi > addons > skin.arctic.fuse > fonts... How did you make yours work in .kodi > media > font?
I'm having a senior moment. Can anyone advise the steps I need to take to create a dialog using the feature "Add option to open shortcuts with paths in dialog" that was added to AF recently by the feature discussed at https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...ssions/871.

Many thanks in advance!
Is there a way to remove "kodi" text when switching to default title text option. When you change to a different title font "kodi" text isn't visible.Image
(2024-05-16, 11:18)Rinicko Wrote:
(2024-05-16, 08:59)Officer KD6-3.7 Wrote:
(2024-05-16, 07:34)Liltune95 Wrote: How do I go about changing the title font after downloading the zip.

Hi!

Hi, In your github reply, you said to copy the font .ttf file to .kodi > media > font folder... but this doesn't work... it only works when the files are in .kodi > addons > skin.arctic.fuse > fonts... How did you make yours work in .kodi > media > font?

Is the name of your folder ‘Fonts’? It has to have an uppercase ‘F’ and needs to be plural - ‘Fonts’

I think the skin should be able to reference fonts loaded into Kodi’s ‘Fonts’ folder exactly like how you can customize subtitle fonts.

Let me know if this works.
(2024-05-16, 11:39)Liltune95 Wrote: Is there a way to remove "kodi" text when switching to default title text option. When you change to a different title font "kodi" text isn't visible.Image

Kodi text is still visible in any title font... In my setup, I changed the kodi text font... I used Adobe blank text... you can find the .ttf file on google... when you use that, it'll replace the text with blank font
(2024-05-16, 11:46)Rinicko Wrote:
(2024-05-16, 11:39)Liltune95 Wrote: Is there a way to remove "kodi" text when switching to default title text option. When you change to a different title font "kodi" text isn't visible.Image

Kodi text is still visible in any title font... In my setup, I changed the kodi text font... I used Adobe blank text... you can find the .ttf file on google... when you use that, it'll replace the text with blank font

In the Includes_Info.xml file, try deleting lines 61 to 68. You'll find it under <include name="Info_Title_LogoLabel">

Here are the lines you need to delete

<control type="label">
                        <!-- <top>1</top> -->
                        <!-- <left>50</left> -->
                        <height>40</height>
                        <textcolor>$PARAM[colordiffuse]_100</textcolor>
                        <font>font_logo</font>
                        <label>KODI</label>
                    </control>
(2024-05-16, 12:02)Officer KD6-3.7 Wrote:

In the Includes_Info.xml file, try deleting lines 61 to 68. You'll find it under <include name="Info_Title_LogoLabel">

<control type="label">
                        <!-- <top>1</top> -->
                        <!-- <left>50</left> -->
                        <height>40</height>
                        <font>font_logo</font>
                        <label>KODI</label>
                    </control>

Ohh that works even better... thanks!
(2024-05-16, 12:02)Officer KD6-3.7 Wrote:

<control type="label">
                        <!-- <top>1</top> -->
                        <!-- <left>50</left> -->
                        <height>40</height>
                        <font>font_logo</font>
                        <label>KODI</label>
                    </control>

Looks great, Thanks!
Awesome! I'm glad I could help!
(2024-05-16, 11:37)berkhornet Wrote: I'm having a senior moment. Can anyone advise the steps I need to take to create a dialog using the feature "Add option to open shortcuts with paths in dialog" that was added to AF recently by the feature discussed at https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...ssions/871.

Many thanks in advance!

When creating main side icons in classic mode or any categories in complex mode, etc., if you input any plugin path, library or playlist as the action, you'll notice the 'Open path in dialog' option. Enabling this would open a favourites style side dialog when clicking on that icon. 

A simple example would be clicking a 'Trakt' icon on your home screen that would open a side dialog with all of your liked lists and you could click on any one of them to go directly to that list.

Let me know if this makes sense and if you need any help setting this up!
(2024-05-16, 13:26)Officer KD6-3.7 Wrote:
(2024-05-16, 11:37)berkhornet Wrote: I'm having a senior moment. Can anyone advise the steps I need to take to create a dialog using the feature "Add option to open shortcuts with paths in dialog" that was added to AF recently by the feature discussed at https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...ssions/871.

Many thanks in advance!

When creating main side icons in classic mode or any categories in complex mode, etc., if you input any plugin path, library or playlist as the action, you'll notice the 'Open path in dialog' option. Enabling this would open a favourites style side dialog when clicking on that icon. 

A simple example would be clicking a 'Trakt' icon on your home screen that would open a side dialog with all of your liked lists and you could click on any one of them to go directly to that list.

@officer KD6-3.7 - many thanks for reply - my senior moment has ended!
(2024-05-16, 13:46)berkhornet Wrote:
(2024-05-16, 13:26)Officer KD6-3.7 Wrote:

Many thanks in advance!

@officer KD6-3.7 - many thanks for reply - my senior moment has ended!

That’s awesome haha! Glad I could help!
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0