Kodi does NOT Open on MacOSX (Ventura 13.1)
Hello all, 
I was recently playing around with Kodi earlier and had to restart and update my computer to the latest mac update. All of a sudden, Kodi does not open up. it just makes my mac book become full screen and nothing ever loads. I've force reset a ton of times, and even tried to redownloaded it and nothing is working Sad 

Might anyone be able to offer any assistance? before i updated, i was able to put on ad ons and everything. I appreciate the help
Which Kodi version?
Kodiv19.5 Matrix, the latest recommend version. I also tried the pre release and developmental builds as well but nothing
Can you share whatever portion is created in the kodi.log file? See debug log (wiki) for instructions if necessary.
i believe i did this correctly, let me know if this link does or doesn't work.

https://paste.kodi.tv/axahihukat.kodi
(2023-01-03, 18:07)Morecheeseplease Wrote: i believe i did this correctly, let me know if this link does or doesn't work.

https://paste.kodi.tv/axahihukat.kodi

Come back when:

1) You have read the Forum Rules regarding Banned Add-ons (wiki) please. We do not provide support for installations that contain them. 

2) You have recreated the issue with a CLEAN Debug Log that does not contain any piracy junk (you need to remove all addons and repos highlighted ORANGE in the log you submitted). Post a fresh link in this thread.

Thank you.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Two things indeed:

- Don't come visit our forum when you have piracy-facilitating add-ons have been installed onto your Kodi setup.
- As a freebie in the new year, your Textures13.db seems to have corrupted.
Thats all fine and good but i cant open kodi to even remove those add ons yknow? so i get what you're saying but im still stuck lol
(2023-01-03, 23:03)Morecheeseplease Wrote: Thats all fine and good but i cant open kodi to even remove those add ons yknow? so i get what you're saying but im still stuck lol

Move Kodi to the Mac trash bin then delete the folder:

/Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi

Then reinstall.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi does NOT Open on MacOSX (Ventura 13.1)0