v20 Amber PVR Function - No information on PVR recordings list (info, season, size etc.)
I have been struggling with Amber running on Kodi Nexus (RC2). Specifically, the PVR function and the information displayed in the recordings list. We use Kodi primarily as DTV recorder.

Setup: Windows 11, Kodi Nexus RC2, NextPVR plugin (20.3.1), NextPVR backend with HDHomerun tuners.

The problem: With the Amber skin no details about the recording are displayed in list view.  No duration, synopsis, season, or watched status.  These details are displayed using the Estuary skin.  I have included some screen shots to help explain the problem.

I have tried various versions of Amber (3.4.11, 3.4.32 from the Matrix repo, and 3.6.3 from the Nexus repo).  3.4.11 does show the watched status, date and time but nothing else.  3.4.32 and 3.6.3 have no information about the recording in the list other than date and time. And I have tried numerous settings and media views (low list, big list etc.) with no success.  The most annoying thing is the missing watched status (circle, half circle, tick circle).  There is no way for us to know which recordings have been watched etc.

Is there something I am missing or have these features not been implemented in Amber on Nexus yet?  Like shown the PVR function with Estuary on Nexus works as expected (see attached screenshot).

Unfortunately this means we have had to revert to Estuary for Nexus RC2.  I could go back to Kodi Matrix, but Nexus seems to be quicker and has a few less quirks.

Any advice or help would be appreciated. 

Marty

Images in next post.
ImageImageImage
For what it's worth I have the same problem with Nexus official release and Amber.
Both on Windows and Android.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber PVR Function - No information on PVR recordings list (info, season, size etc.)0