Kodi 17.6 doesn't display more than 3 hours of EPG Guide data
While moving my Kodi setup to a different Windows 7 computer, I was prompted to update to 17.6 (was using 17.4 on previous computer, with no issues). 

I use HDHomerun for OTA viewing (live and recorded, through WMC and/or Kodi), however, I do not use the HDHR add-on (as I usually much prefer Kodi live tv).

I subscribe to EPG123, which correctly fills WMC guide.  Works great! 

Then, I use ServerWMC to load EPG data into Kodi.  My guide populates all 46 potential channels (even though I continue to tell it to give me one of the favorite groups from WMC, with only 6 channels).  However, the worst problem is that it only gives me about 3 hours worth of EPG guide data, not the 17 days I've requested (which I can view in WMC).  Am I missing a setting, or did the guide break with 17.6?

Thanks, in advance for any assistance you can provide.
(2019-01-18, 02:59)dschroed Wrote: While moving my Kodi setup to a different Windows 7 computer, I was prompted to update to 17.6 (was using 17.4 on previous computer, with no issues). 

I use HDHomerun for OTA viewing (live and recorded, through WMC and/or Kodi), however, I do not use the HDHR add-on (as I usually much prefer Kodi live tv).

I subscribe to EPG123, which correctly fills WMC guide.  Works great! 

Then, I use ServerWMC to load EPG data into Kodi.  My guide populates all 46 potential channels (even though I continue to tell it to give me one of the favorite groups from WMC, with only 6 channels).  However, the worst problem is that it only gives me about 3 hours worth of EPG guide data, not the 17 days I've requested (which I can view in WMC).  Am I missing a setting, or did the guide break with 17.6?

Thanks, in advance for any assistance you can provide.
I have your setup (17.6, ServerWMC, HDHomeRun) and my guide data works great. Do you have any other clients you could try? Another computer, phone, tab, etc? If it has the same issue, I'd focus on ServerWMC logs, assuming WMC get days worth of data like you said. If the problem is just your Win7 box, I'd go to Settings, Live TV, Guide, and check things out there. You can even select Clear Data and see if that helps rebuild. Good luck.
Well, I still had the use of the old computer, but had to update Kodi and ServerWMC on it.  After comparing both systems (since the old system was showing the guide correctly), I finally found my mistake. 

For anyone else who comes across this issue, I had enabled WMC PVR, but also (mistakenly) HDHomerun PVR!  Once I disabled that, all guide issues disappeared. 

Thanks @giant25 for helping me to find my error!
(2019-01-19, 01:09)dschroed Wrote: Well, I still had the use of the old computer, but had to update Kodi and ServerWMC on it.  After comparing both systems (since the old system was showing the guide correctly), I finally found my mistake. 

For anyone else who comes across this issue, I had enabled WMC PVR, but also (mistakenly) HDHomerun PVR!  Once I disabled that, all guide issues disappeared. 

Thanks @giant25 for helping me to find my error!
Glad you figured it out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.6 doesn't display more than 3 hours of EPG Guide data0