v21 No Current time marker line in latest skin v9.90.0 with Kodi V21 latest nightlies
Hi, I've noticed that since updating to the latest skin version that satisfies Kodi nightly requirements for "Skinning Engine ABI 5.17.0" that the current time marker/vertical line and shading isnt present in the EPG view. It is there if I revert to Kodi std skin but not in Aeon Nox: Silvo. 
I hadnt realised how helpful this was. Is there a way to turn it back on in this skin ?

Thanks
(2023-12-17, 18:16)i0zjh02 Wrote: Hi, I've noticed that since updating to the latest skin version that satisfies Kodi nightly requirements for "Skinning Engine ABI 5.17.0" that the current time marker/vertical line and shading isnt present in the EPG view. It is there if I revert to Kodi std skin but not in Aeon Nox: Silvo. 
I hadnt realised how helpful this was. Is there a way to turn it back on in this skin ?

Thanks

I don't use any Live TV stuff so it would be helpful if you could provide some screenshots.
(2023-12-18, 14:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2023-12-17, 18:16)i0zjh02 Wrote: Hi, I've noticed that since updating to the latest skin version that satisfies Kodi nightly requirements for "Skinning Engine ABI 5.17.0" that the current time marker/vertical line and shading isnt present in the EPG view. It is there if I revert to Kodi std skin but not in Aeon Nox: Silvo. 

Thanks

I don't use any Live TV stuff so it would be helpful if you could provide some screenshots.

Thanks, not sure how to properly add pictures, hopefully these links work,  this is how it used to look on previous version of the skin:

and this is how the EGP view looks now, no vertical line or shading behind the line

Thanks
(2023-12-18, 18:43)i0zjh02 Wrote: Thanks, not sure how to properly add pictures, hopefully these links work,  this is how it used to look on previous version of the skin:

and this is how the EGP view looks now, no vertical line or shading behind the line

Thanks

Thanks for the screens. There was a typo in the filename for that image. Should be fixed on Git Smile
(2023-12-18, 20:19)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2023-12-18, 18:43)i0zjh02 Wrote: Thanks, not sure how to properly add pictures, hopefully these links work,  this is how it used to look on previous version of the skin:

Thanks

Thanks for the screens. There was a typo in the filename for that image. Should be fixed on Git Smile
Thanks for the very speedy fix!! Tested and working again :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Current time marker line in latest skin v9.90.0 with Kodi V21 latest nightlies0