Does Aeon Nox Silvo support the "extrafanart" folder for each movie?
(2023-11-17, 03:20)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-11-17, 02:58)lesrhorer Wrote: Unless I am mistaken, isn't that an individual video?  My question was about video sets
Did you check at the end of the video?
No, I had not.  I had only watched about a minute of it.  'Sorry.

I see, however, you are using the Showcase and Logo views, while I am using Right List, and I am using the Vertical Menu.  These do not seem to be the issue, as changing them seems to make no difference.
Quote:Have you set up your Movie Set Information Folder that I pointed you to in a previous post.
Of course I did.  How else would I have movie set artwork functional at all?  How else would I have set up alternate poster and fanart media for testing movie sets with additional artwork?
(2023-11-17, 03:44)Karellen Wrote: Ah, I see where my confusion is. This isn't your thread, you hijacked another thread.
In future, please start your own thread. The original poster of the thread was not asking about movie sets, but you are @lesrhorer

OK, I will open another thread.  I thought this was closely enough related that another thread would constitute clutter.
@lesrhorer

The only other thing I can think of is the extra-fanart setting...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does Aeon Nox Silvo support the "extrafanart" folder for each movie?0